Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP. It Looks like people don't like male Pokemon u.u
Thiago's Flawless Giveaway #3
Where you will receive flawless pokemon for free, including 12.5% females.
Featuring:
and

Follow the rules or you will be ignored.
- This is a special giveaway I will be doing every week, 2 times. I will breed special Pokemon and giveaway 1 female and 2 males for each of them. Every pokemon here will be flawless.
-Maybe you think I'm crazy. But the truth is that people forget that Pokemon is only a game, that we play to enjoy. I love to breed, and to help people with that makes this much better.
- This giveaway is not for meany people. I reserve the right to refuse to give a Pokemon for someone that doesn't like to help people.
- Every giveaway will be made of 2 Pokemon, in a ball that matches its shiny form and another that matches its non shiny form. Everything will have 4 egg moves if possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
I will move out next week, that means I will not do 2 giveaways this week and I will not do any giveaways next week. But, to compensate that, I want to do a mega giveaway when I return, a giveaway that will break every other giveaways, with many pokemon. For that, I will need some female pokemon, so if you please want to help, give to me one of them(no need of good IVs or EMs):
Rules:
- You will be ignored if you don't follow any of the rules here. Even the simplest one.
- Only 1 Pokemon for each person.
- I will not give anything to people that don't like to help others.
- Add me first, before anything. Don't PM me or respond in this thread. Send a VM, a message on my profile.
- You have to suggest 2 Pokemon for the next giveaway.
- You need to give your FC. I can't see your signature because I'm using my phone!
- I don't need anything in return for those pokes, but I would apreciate if you give any berries I don't have. I need those berries: Coba, Payapa, Haban, Colbur, Babiri, Chilan, Enigma.
Froakie

Stock:
: 2F 1F, 3M |
: 1F
Protean
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire
Egg Moves: Mind Reader, Mud Sport, Camouflage, Toxic Spikes
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Balls.
True humans know the value of that females.
For some reason I got two flawless female in a Dive Ball. Why not give them to my Smogon mates?
The female Froakie in a Luxury Ball have that spread: 31/odd/31/30/31/30. That means he can't be used to battles effectively, but can be used to breed HP Fire versions.​
Duskull

Stock:
: 1F, 4M |
: 1F
Levitate
Natures: Bold
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Haze, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Pain Split
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Luxury Ball.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)