Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho i sorry i thought those questions are avaiable here, sorry than.

Looking for a 6iv gible with HA and niave nature!
No need to worry. I made the same kind of mistake by posted something that we are not allowed to talk about here (just a few minutes ago) (Right before Zero and Hook responsded to me. hehe). I mean everybody makes mistakes, even me. ;)

Trick Room pokes need to be offensive.

So Quiet with 252 HP/252 SpA/4 Def
You say that, but Slowbro has great Defensive bulk, as well as great recovery in Regenerator and Slack Off.

But I'll go with that one anyways since I planned on using Surf over Scald, I've got Vaporeon for a wall.

Anybody got a Thunder Stone, or, alternatively, interested in an HP Ice Eevee with Timid nature and semi-flawless (31/31/31/31/31/23) IVs?
You can buy Thunderstones in Lumiose silly. Also available in Super Training I believe.

Depends if you want an offensive Slowbro set weilding Scald / Trick Room / Fire Blast / Psychic (or other attacks of course) or a defensive / supportive set with Scald / Trick Room / Slack Off / Heal Pulse.
Can't go terribly wrong either way imo, but I've never used a Trick Room team either. If you do the Supportive one, use Oblivious. Being immune to Taunt is priceless and you're pretty much immortal anyway.

Looking for a female Deino preferably with Earth Power but if not I'll still take it a Moxie Female Pinsir and a Male Parent With Defog i can breed onto Skarmory nothing will be redistributed :)

Have a few Noibats a Corphish Goomy and Helioptiles leftover and currently breeding a Blue Flabebe more details will be provided upon request :)

You say that, but Slowbro has great Defensive bulk, as well as great recovery in Regenerator and Slack Off.

But I'll go with that one anyways since I planned on using Surf over Scald, I've got Vaporeon for a wall.
With how limited you are with TR turns a bulky build just wastes turns.

Scald is still a viable option, as you only lose 10 BP with a chance to burn (this could be useful on pokes you know you can't OHKO).

You can buy Thunderstones in Lumiose silly. Also available in Super Training I believe.
Only Leaf, Fire, and Water stones are available to me for some reason in Lumiose.

Also, I was going more for a wall/denter in running Focus Sash and Trick Room/Surf/Psychic/Slack Off, with Regenerator I can easily come back with him from whatever damage I take, though I may switch Slack Off out for Fire Blast if it isn't near as viable.

Scald is still a viable option, as you only lose 10 BP with a chance to burn (this could be useful on pokes you know you can't OHKO).
Since I'm running a more offensive Slowbro, I'll stick with Surf, as Scald kinda contradicts the "deal as much damage as possible" idea that offensive pokemon usually carry.

Can anyone help me with transferring my tyranitar? I want to do this:. Give the tyranitar to you so you can transfer it to bank to XY and then trade it back to me. I'll give you a free 6iv lvl 100 kyogre if you help me

Also, I was going more for a wall/denter in running Focus Sash and Trick Room/Surf/Psychic/Slack Off, with Regenerator I can easily come back with him from whatever damage I take, though I may switch Slack Off out for Fire Blast if it isn't near as viable..
Drop Slack Off.

Ice Beam is needed.

Psyshock > Psychic

The last slot is really between Fire Blast and Psyshock.

Is it possible that Mega Stones, to evolve Charizard and Mewtwo to Charizard X and Mewtwo X, can traded to the pokemon Y game? Or is it not possible?

Eh, never really thought about it. Are there really any threats to Slowbro that wall his STAB Special moves?

Still a Trick Room Slowbro. Right now the moveset is Trick Room / Surf / Fire Blast / Psychic.
1. Evolite Chansey, Blissey, and Gastrodon

2. I meant to say this:

Trick Room
Ice Beam
Psyshock / Fire Blast
Surf

Yep, it's possible. I have a Charizardite Y I traded for on my copy of X, for example.
Hmmm..... Interesting. I think I should add some of these mega stones to my wanted list along with the Destiny knot thing for my Pokemon y game. Thanks.

Also, when you use a mega stone on a pokemon, does it just disappear after it was used to evolve them into the mega forms (just like the thunder stone, fire stone, water stone, and etc)?

And do the pokemon remain at the mega forms permanently? (Cause I could of sworn that I remember you guys told me something that makes them return to their normal forms)

Hmmm..... Interesting. I think I should add some of these mega stones to my wanted list along with the Destiny knot thing for my Pokemon y game. Thanks.

Also, when you use a mega stone on a pokemon, does it just disappear after it was used to evolve them into the mega forms (just like the thunder stone, fire stone, water stone, and etc)?

And do the pokemon remain at the mega forms permanently? (Cause I could of sworn that I remember you guys told me something that makes them return to their normal forms)
They hold the Mega Stone. It's a holdable item, and it doesn't disappear after being used. They only remain mega forms for the battle in question. After they revert back to their normal forms, much like Digivolution in the original Digimon.

Also, still looking for a Thunder Stone and a female Flaaffy/Mareep/Ampharos in a unique poke ball.

They hold the Mega Stone. It's a holdable item, and it doesn't disappear after being used. They only remain mega forms for the battle in question. After they revert back to their normal forms, much like Digivolution in the original Digimon.

Also, still looking for a Thunder Stone and a female Flaaffy/Mareep/Ampharos in a unique poke ball.
Thanks. :)

Oh, and that's a good comparison that you made about the pokemon's mega forms and the digivolutions of digimon

Thanks. :)

Oh, and that's a good comparison that you made about the pokemon's mega forms and the digivolutions of digimon
Yeah, as soon as I saw them when the game originally came out, I instantly thought "Holy shit, Digivolutions are just like that". Kinda surprising actually, how much they're similar, but I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)