Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a timburr with guts drain punch adamant and with the following ivs31/31/31/x/31/31 can trade anything from my thread and also will update shop with stunfisk in dream balls if you want those
edit:need this for the global link tourny asap
I have a flawless iron fist with those moves flawless if you want it

I am not sure what hits harder
you know what I wont get greedy I'm gonna leave for now but until then can you go to my trade thread and see if there's anything you want and post it on there and I will accept your trade unless someone else has a timburr with guts but for now I am interested and will get back to you in a hour or so sorry until then look for something on my trade thread I also am gonna put dream world stunfisk on there if you would be interested in those

I need someone(anyone) to make a quick trade back and forth with so I can evolve my phantump, just reply to me here with your FC

FC: 5241-3238-1471

EDIT:been taken care of

Last edited:
looking for a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 unburden swirlix with eggmoves for trade 31/31/31/xx/31/31 dream ball with moxie heracross with 4 eggmoves

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for 5 IV females of these (or spitbacks):

Furfrou | Impish | Fur Coat | IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Egg Moves: Any (preferably at least 2)

Pumpkaboo (Super Size) | Brave | Frisk | IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0 | Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable

Offering big for these! Even though my thread is closed, I have plenty of things already bred that I can offer.

Last edited:
I am looking for the following Dream Ball Female Pokémon.

1. Basculin - Blue Stripe
  2. Shellos - West Sea - Pink
  3. Gastly
  4. Grimer
  5. Slakoth
  6. Plusle
  7. Minun
  8. Kecleon
  9. Carnivine
  10. Zangoose
  11. Seviper

I have HG/SS, if you need a specific Pokémon in a select Poké Ball from there.

I also have all other Dream Ball Females that I could breed for trade.

I have multiple 5x31 IVs Pokémon.

I also have Winter, Autumn, and Summer Deerling with their Hidden Ability that I can breed.

Please PM me so we can discuss trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)