Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm going to give one of my dud-lectrikes to a friend, and I need a manectite to give to him too. If anyone has one to trade, please check my trade thread in my signature. :)

Yeah, but then they won't be hatched by me. Shinies are less valuable to me if they are obtained by someone else. I dunno, they just feel more special if they appeared for me. If they were easy to get like that, then there's not much fun in breeding them.
Also, I think the "Masuda method with shiny charm" thread on this forum is showing that the rate is about 1:500, which seems to be accurate for how often I've been hatching them.
Pretty much this, unless its wild caught/randomly breed.
TSV hatching is making shiny lose tons of value imo.

True story. That's why people shouldn't offer me shiny stuff. xD

Edit: Looking for White Florges in Premier ball, Calm nature. At least 4IV, please. Also a HA Adamant Slurpuff with Belly Drum. Both female. :)
Once I'm done Zygarde soft resetting I could make you one. Already have a 5 IV one in a Premier Ball I made for future UU use.

What you have to offer?

I think it's about time i softresetting for an articuno :P
but with the lack of move in gen 6 , is calm the best nature ? or timid/modest ?
Its move notable move is Freeze Dry, which is use to destroy rotom-w

Pretty much this, unless its wild caught/randomly breed.
TSV hatching is making shiny lose tons of value imo.
I don't really care about 'loss' of value TBH.

I hatched a 5 iv Shiny Bagon yesterday through sheer luck (not Sheer Force ^^) and it's not worth any more to me than any of my flawless shiny babies that I got trough SV hatching.

No bloody way would I choose to hatch 2000 eggs just to end up with a 3 iv shiny. No way.

SV for the win! :)

So i found out why i cant get the speed iv to breed 0... the ditto i traded for doesnt have a 0 speed iv as advertised... it has a 2 or 3 speed iv...

isn't the only way to transport save data is via Actionreplay which you have to buy.
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. I only just started breeding pokes in xy.

Just one other question, is the TSV of all eggs the same or do they vary? Would it be possible to get someone else to check your TSV? cos if I have to buy powersaves then I won't be able to start looking for people with that TSV for like another month, which is how long it takes for amazon orders to arrive.

And that's why you never trade outside of Smogon kids! :)

At least now you can trade for a proper 0 speed one, eh Winterkiss?
Exactly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)