Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Really? I dont really know what it is but thanks! I would like the jolly one :) 5429-8641-2596 XDtrainer
Just so you don't wait around all night...

Google search "Pokécheck". (I'm guessing) he means for you to download it yourself. :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Too lazy to download it, then transfer it myself.
Wait, I said that... Not XDPokemon. :)

On a related note do Pokémon with the Premier ribbon get through Pokémon Bank?

Edit; Not supposed to ask about things going through Pokémon Bank, my apologies.
To keep this from being spam:
You mean i need to download it to my computer?
No, to one of your (if you have them) generation 5 games (or 4 if you feel like doing more work).

Hmm, I was iffy on Overcoat before since I assumed it just blocked weather damage (and Steel type already blocked 1 out of 2), but I'll see if I can get one. Until then, this little guy will do.

So, anybody up to swapping their Shelmet for my Karrablast and swapping back?
I can help you. I need both shelmet and karrablast actually

I also have HA karrablast if you need one

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I need to download it to my computer? And how i register? Its easy to do?
Just sign up, change your DS's DNS server to the Pokecheck one, and select "Queue for download on the GTS". When you access the GTS on BW2 bam, your magikarp is there. Alternatively, you could download the .pkmn file and send it using PokeGTS or something.

Just sign up, change your DS's DNS server to the Pokecheck one, and select "Queue for download on the GTS". When you access the GTS on BW2 bam, your magikarp is there. Alternatively, you could download the .pkmn file and send it using PokeGTS or something.
I dont have BW2 only pokemon X,its matter? Or someone can be really gentele and take one magikarp with jolly nature and bounce for me?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I dont have BW2 only pokemon X,its matter? Or someone can be really gentele and take one magikarp with jolly nature and bounce for me?
Yeah, Pokecheck is only available on BW2 atm.

(Now to stop posting, I don't want to be a 1000 poster guy!)

I can help you. I need both shelmet and karrablast actually

I also have HA karrablast if you need one
Do you need any specific type of Shelmet or Karrablast? Getting one shouldn't be a problem, unless you've already got them, or you need a specific nature/ability/etc, but I plan on only swapping my Karrablast to evolve it to Escavalier.

I don't have a houndoomite. I have X version and can't get one. :(
I need another manectite to give to one of my shiny electrikes which will be given to a friend who is getting a copy of the game in a couple of days.
Sorry, I only have X too :(
Still looking for anyone with a Houndoomite willing to trade for a Manectite or any Battle Maison items.

looking for 6th gen ONLY breedables FROM: pokedex numbers 650-715 non shiny looking for all of them right now they don't have to be perfect IVS or the right nature but would love them to have egg moves in special balls is a plus but not necessary (spitbacks would be nice) so let me know what you have and we can make a deal please PM me to not clutter the thread.

I have all megastones for trade, can also get any BP item and can get leftovers, black sludge, master ball, eviolite and things along those lines

I'm not very familiar with Ubers in the slightest, so I want to get some ideas: what's the best nature/IV spread to shoot for when RNGing Ho-oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)