Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks qt3.14 :*

What do you want from my thread?
Absolutely nothing bro. I just want you to give me time. :P Do you mind messaging me the specifics you want for the Wooper such as gender, nature, IV spread, egg moves, and the like? Thanks!

I'll be able to give it to you before the weekend. I'm in the West Coast though, so hopefully you'll still be awake by the time I can go online.

Small question here, hope this is the right place. I am not familiar at all with RNG and all of that, but I got a Latios and a Latias in trades a long time ago. The Latias is from Emerald and the Latios from SoulSilver. This may sound silly but, is it possible for them to have a couple of perfect IVs without hacking? Both have "relatively superior potential" according to the IV judge from XY and perfect Sp. Atk and Spd. Doesn't seem wrong to me at all, but just wanted to make sure.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Small question here, hope this is the right place. I am not familiar at all with RNG and all of that, but I got a Latios and a Latias in trades a long time ago. The Latias is from Emerald and the Latios from SoulSilver. This may sound silly but, is it possible for them to have a couple of perfect IVs without hacking? Both have "relatively superior potential" according to the IV judge from XY and perfect Sp. Atk and Spd. Doesn't seem wrong to me at all, but just wanted to make sure.
Yup, those're possible. Latias has to be at or above Lv. 40 though, and Latios has to be at or above Lv. 35.

Yes, this is totally possible, however its just a smaller chance for every perfect iv that you have

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Also, does anyone have a chesto berry I could have?
You can get one from Camphrier (howeveryouspellit) Town. Some guy in one of the houses asks to see a certain type of Pokemon per day. Show him a mon of the requested type and he'll let you choose a berry from a select list, one being Chesto

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
So I'm cleaning out old eggs from my boxes; After checking a few of them w/ KeyBV, I gathered a handful of "decent" eggs that I decided to try and give away first before hatching & releasing them. If someone wants any of these for whatever reason, such as breeding fodder or getting a free shiny by a matching ESV, VM me and tell me the number of the egg you want.

#1: Honedge(F), Adamant, No Guard, Poke Ball, 31/13/31/13/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 449

#2: Honedge(F), Adamant, No Guard, Poke Ball, 31/31/31/2/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 2930 {Reserved}

#3: Electrike(M), Timid, Static, Ultra Ball, 31/26/30/31/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 3088 {Reserved}

#4: Chikorita(M), Serious, Overgrow, Nest Ball, 31/31/12/0/31/31, EMs: Body Slam, ESV: 3018

#5: Chikorita(F), Lonely, Overgrow, Nest Ball, 31/24/18/0/31/10, EMs: Body Slam, ESV: 3505

#6: Chikorita(M), Calm, Overgrow, Nest Ball, 4/31/31/31/31/31, EMs: Ancientpower/Leaf Storm/Leech Seed/Counter, ESV: 2751

#7: Chikorita(M), Calm, Overgrow, Nest Ball, 5/31/3/31/31/31, EMs: Ancientpower/Leaf Storm/Leech Seed/Counter, ESV: 1868 {Reserved}

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
SV Matches:

Me (.com ): Honedge(F), Adamant, No Guard, Poke Ball, 31/13/31/13/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 449
Me (.com ) Electrike(M), Timid, Static, Ultra Ball, 31/26/30/31/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 3088
Skore Chikorita(M), Calm, Overgrow, Nest Ball, 5/31/3/31/31/31, EMs: Ancientpower/Leaf Storm/Leech Seed/Counter, ESV: 1868 {Reserved}

I've got no need for them, but if you want the first two hatched (really only the second one, neither attack IVs, and Pokéball Honedge make me sad :P) drop me a PM/VM.

Last edited:
I'm running this Breloom that's mostly a classic SD; but for the Fourth move, instead of Swords Dance, because I'm also running a Baton Pass Scolipede, I was thinking of substituting Power Up Punch. What do you guys think?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
SV Matches:

Me (.com ): Honedge(F), Adamant, No Guard, Poke Ball, 31/13/31/13/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 449
Me (.com ) Electrike(M), Timid, Static, Ultra Ball, 31/26/30/31/31/31, EMs: None, ESV: 3088
Skore Chikorita(M), Calm, Overgrow, Nest Ball, 5/31/3/31/31/31, EMs: Ancientpower/Leaf Storm/Leech Seed/Counter, ESV: 1868 {Reserved}

I've got no need for them, but if you want the first two hatched (really only the second one, neither attack IVs, and Pokéball Honedge make me sad :P) drop me a PM/VM.
lol, the Honedge was one of my first breeds, using a female I got off the GTS (back before I realized Quiet was the way to go).

I might take you up on that offer if no one takes them, but I'll let other users have priority over them first (though I imagine Honedge isn't going anywhere.)

I'm running this Breloom that's mostly a classic SD; but for the Fourth move, instead of Swords Dance, because I'm also running a Baton Pass Scolipede, I was thinking of substituting Power Up Punch. What do you guys think?
Hi there, I'd suggest going to this thread if you want advice on OU competion :)
(Also, I'd suggest something like Rock Tomb to nail Tflame on the switch)

A Power Item adds 4 EVs to their respective stat, right? Does that mean if I fought a horde of Gulpin (1HP EV each) with a Power Weight, my Pokemon would gain 5HP EVs for each Gulpin? Or are the 4EVs added to the total (in which case, 5 Gulpins = 9EVs total)?

A Power Item adds 4 EVs to their respective stat, right? Does that mean if I fought a horde of Gulpin (1HP EV each) with a Power Weight, my Pokemon would gain 5HP EVs for each Gulpin? Or are the 4EVs added to the total (in which case, 5 Gulpins = 9EVs total)?
It will be to each gulpin=25

Just because it has been brought up in this thread recently:
Can someone lighten me up on how to find my TSV and ESV´s of my eggs without the - most likely Windows based- program from Prov´s Blog. Like, can I give my shines/eggs to someone else so he checks for my TSV/ the ESVs?
(for the mods: sorry tiny bit off topic, will not do such request very often!)

Just because it has been brought up in this thread recently:
Can someone lighten me up on how to find my TSV and ESV´s of my eggs without the - most likely Windows based- program from Prov´s Blog. Like, can I give my shines/eggs to someone else so he checks for my TSV/ the ESVs?
(for the mods: sorry tiny bit off topic, will not do such request very often!)
The only way to check them is with keysav in conjunction with powersave (if you have a cartridge). Some threads in the wifi section offer esv checking services.

Sooo, I love butterflies. Especially different coloured Kalos butterflies.

This means that I need flawless or HP Fire Scatterbug EGGS.

Just eggs- I want to hatch my own shiny babies. :)

Patterns I need:

-All of them (sigh) except Garden

Matching ball would be nice too. Actually, screw that: matching ball REQUIRED

CMT for what I can get you for being nice to me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)