Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to IV check a pokemon's iv set (with a powersave).

Does anyone know how to do that?
Reposted

But just to be more specific, I'm trying to find someone who can IV check some of my Pokemon's iv sets on Pokemon X/Y for me.

EDIT:
Elena90 - Oh, I forgot to mention. I actually managed to make it to Kiloude City. :)

But for some reason the IV checker is not telling me a specific number of the pokemon's iv set.

Last edited:
Reposted

But just to be more specific, I'm trying to find someone who can IV check some of my Pokemon's iv sets on Pokemon X/Y for me.

EDIT:
Elena90 - Oh, I forgot to mention. I actually managed to make it to Kiloude City. :)

But for some reason the IV checker is not telling me a specific number of the pokemon's iv set.
He won't tell you exact numbers unless it is a 31 or a 0.

Go here
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge

For a more in depth explanation of what he does

Reposted

EDIT:

If he says "simply cannot be beat", that/those stats are 31. If he says something terrible of a certain stat, that stat is 0.
If you are breeding for hidden powers, you should use a combination of IV checker in kiloude, hidden power guy in anistar and battle institute in lumiose.

Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

shroomish/M or F/quick feet/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet seed

pinsir/hyper cutter/jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
quick attack & close combat

machop/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for 5th gen RNG legendaries, but am open to offers :)

Reposted

EDIT:

The battle institute in lumiose city is your friend :]. It auto levels your pokemon to 50, then you just calculate the ivs based on what stats your pokemon has at level 50. Here's the link to metalkid, the best Iv calc IMO.
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx
Hope this helps :]

He won't tell you exact numbers unless it is a 31 or a 0.

Go here
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge

For a more in depth explanation of what he does
If he says "simply cannot be beat", that/those stats are 31. If he says something terrible of a certain stat, that stat is 0.
If you are breeding for hidden powers, you should use a combination of IV checker in kiloude, hidden power guy in anistar and battle institute in lumiose.
The battle institute in lumiose city is your friend :]. It auto levels your pokemon to 50, then you just calculate the ivs based on what stats your pokemon has at level 50. Here's the link to metalkid, the best Iv calc IMO.
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx
Hope this helps :]
Thanks, guys.

pdawg09 - Hmmm.... The link that you gave me does help but whenever I get a new hatched pokemon and then I have the iv checker check the pokemon, he just skips some of the random stats for some reason? Is it because the stats he skip are somewhere between 31 and 0 IV's?

Does anyone have a Cacturne in their safari? Looking for one with the HA and in a dusk ball. I have snover, swinub, and bergmite in my safari.

Does anyone have anything in the Amorphous egg group with a timid nature? IVs are irrelevant.

I have a male 5 IV Thick Fat jolly Swinub to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)