Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/M or F/quick feet/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet seed

pinsir/hyper cutter/jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
quick attack & close combat

machop/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for 5th gen RNG legendaries, but am open to offers :)

Alright, looking for a female Machop spitback in a Heal Ball, Dive Ball, or really any non-poke ball Ball. preferably with some EMs, though they aren't required.

Also, how does this sound as a Machamp Assault Vest build?

Adamant / Assault Vest / No Guard
252 Atk / 252 Special Defense / 4 HP
Dynamic Punch / Knock Off / Stone Edge / Bullet Punch

Without an item, Machamp has okay bulk and great attacking power. With the new Assault Vest, that bulk becomes phenomenal, along with throwing off Special Attack sweepers, and with No Guard, former moves that wouldn't even be considered usable, such as Dynamic Punch, become niche moves that provide Machamp with great power. Dynamicpunch has a guaranteed Confusion status along with high damage and no drawbacks thanks to No Guard. Knock Off has both a niche of covering Psychic, which may serve as a problem for Machamp, even with an Assault Vest, and for the obvious high damage on anybody that's holding an item. Stone Edge and Bullet Punch provide bonus coverage, and Stone Edge will always hit, as well as Bullet Punch providing a priority attack for anybody that's weak to it, which may give an edge against Special attack Fairy types.

Last edited:
Hey guys looking for some suggestions for a good sixth pokemon to add to my team?

-Jolteon@Specs/ ELECTRIC
-Charizard@Y Stone/ FIRE.FLYING
-Dragonite@Weakness Policy/ DRAGON.FLYING
-Scizor@Band/ BUG.STEEL
-Cresselia@Leftovers/ PSYCHIC
-???@?/ ?

Liking Conkeldurr or Machamp at Assault Vest, Technician or Poison Heal Breloom, Aqua Jet Azumarill, Assault Vest/ Other Item Snorlax, Weavile with Life Orb and other stuff like that. Cant repeat any types I already have including Flying

Anybody have any suggestions?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys does anyone have a Ditto Safari, Chansey Safari or any of the starters Safari. If you are willing to share your FC with me so I can access the Safari please PM me thank you. Just started back to play. Got some RNGed mons that were personally RNGed around and some 5 IV pokes may not be much if you need payment.
Friend Safari Spreadsheet.
You can contact the members who have the friend safaris you're looking for, see if any of them would be willing to exchange friend codes :).

Hey guys looking for some suggestions for a good sixth pokemon to add to my team?

-Jolteon@Specs/ ELECTRIC
-Scizor@Band/ BUG.STEEL
-???@?/ ?

Liking Conkeldurr or Machamp at Assault Vest, Technician or Poison Heal Breloom, Aqua Jet Azumarill, Assault Vest/ Other Item Snorlax, Weavile with Life Orb and other stuff like that. Cant repeat any types I already have including Flying

maybe something bulky that can lay stealth rock like swam pert adamant or something that can lay rocks or a rapid spinner maybe like jolly stealth rock mamaswine

I've been away from the site for a few years. Is there still a flawless ditto that is fully redistributable? I gave away all my old games so I have nothing again and would appreciate having some help getting started again. I don't have anything to offer now, but I can do some egg move breeding as long as it can all be done in Y.

I've been away from the site for a few years. Is there still a flawless ditto that is fully redistributable? I gave away all my old games so I have nothing again and would appreciate having some help getting started again. I don't have anything to offer now, but I can do some egg move breeding as long as it can all be done in Y.
I'm sure there's tons of flawless Dittos on Pokecheck, though there wouldn't be much of a reason to redistribute the Dittos for the same reason. I'm also positive there are tons of users here that would be happy to provide you with a clone of their perfect Ditto.

If you have a European DS, can you still set your region as being outside Europe?

Really want to have a personal supply of Sandstom Vivis! :)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-region-cheating-with-vivillon
Look at that site for countries within the EU that have the different Vivillon patterns ;)
You need to change your 3ds region, and then restart a new game file with that region on the 3ds :) then if you change the region back, that game will always have the pattern of the region it had when it was started :)

I'm sure there's tons of flawless Dittos on Pokecheck, though there wouldn't be much of a reason to redistribute the Dittos for the same reason. I'm also positive there are tons of users here that would be happy to provide you with a clone of their perfect Ditto.
Thanks for the heads up! I never knew about pokecheck. I'll have to pick up a 5th gen game but that shouldn't be too much of a problem since I was thinking about it anyways.

Thanks for the heads up! I never knew about pokecheck. I'll have to pick up a 5th gen game but that shouldn't be too much of a problem since I was thinking about it anyways.
You won't be able to get any pokemon off of pokecheck unless you use pokegen and insert the .pkm files, since wifi for previous pokemon games ended already.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You can no longer get Pokemon from Pokecheck via wi-fi/GTS for the time being (or ever until
Gen 6 support).

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor

-Jolteon@Specs/ ELECTRIC
-Scizor@Band/ BUG.STEEL
-???@?/ ?

you really should work a spinner/defogger in there somewhere. If somebody gets rocks up (I don't care how well you play, rocks will be put up against your team, especially when they see charizard in the team preview) then that really limits Zard Y's potential to wallbreak.

I'm looking for the same thing. I can trade anything I have in my sig or I can breed perfect ferrothorn, starmie, rotom, gliscor, or tyranitar. Would anybody be able to help me out?

We're very excited to bring you our first Type of the Month Club Giveaway! This month members of the club set their sights specifically on breeding the bug type. We got pretty good variety from hidden power, to hidden ability, and special ball bugs. We thought since it was our first month we would also bring something special to the table! But first the rules:
Per forum rules DO NOT reply in this thread. Not following this rule will exempt you from the giveaway!
Club members are NOT eligible for the giveaway.
Any giveaway pokemon are STRICTLY NON REDIS but may be used for breeding.
As you know...I don't like to just give pokemon away..if I'm taking the time to delete a friend card and add yours, I like to at least make you work for it a little...so in honor of bugs...
To win one of our giveaway pokemon PM me a picture of a creepy bug. I will take the pictures to the other members of the club. We'll vote on it and decide winners! Creepiest Bug gets first choice of the giveaway pokes. Second gets next choice. Once the 2 "Top" Prizes are gone, we'll give out another 3 to be chosen from the others.
Top Prizes:

Scatterbug(M)(Will evolve into Meadow Pattern Vivillon)
Timd{}Compoundeyes
31.x.31.31.31.31
OT:Garret ID:11439
This Scatterbug was bred by TOTMC member @lockiegengar and SV Hatched. He donated a strictly NFT copy for our first giveaway!

Surskit(F)
Timid{}Swift Swim
31.x.31.31.31.31
OT:Misty ID:19271
This Surskit was bred as a collaboration between myself and .com. It is strictly Non-Redis.
More Bugs:

Caterpie(F)
Timid{}Run Away
31.0.30.31.30.30(HP Rock)
Bred By: flargananddingle (very special thanks to mostthe3rd for the dream ball caterpie)

Larvesta(M)
Modest {} Flame Body
31.31.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Bred By: flargananddingle

Scatterbug(M)(Polar)
Timid{}Compound Eyes
31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Bred By: flargananddingle

Good Luck Everyone!​

The winner will get up to 4 self bred shiny if they get all of them right.
This event will end Sunday night gmt -8 .

Rule ( Must read them all ) .
1/ You have to get all the answer correct, not 4 out of 7 or 5 out of 7 you know . All correct
2/ There can be multiple winners
3/ I will announce them around 9 pm gmt -8
4/ 1 answer only, so think twice before posting it
5/ Post on my profile .

How to play:
I will give you the hint of the pokemon , and you tell me what pokemon it is . I won't tell you if they are in generation though :p
You have to get all of them to be able to win .
I typed up my answer in a notepad, so if you can hack into my computer you'll know the answer :)
You have to think about it, remember 1 entry only, no delete. If you delete i will disqualify you 718 pokemons, 6 possible answers lol.
DO NOT RUSH through it, this will go on until Sunday, so take your time

One last thing, this pokemon represents something in the hint that i am given, or animated objects you know :)
HINT
Question 1 First Gen :
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D ) An action movie :)
Question 2 Second Gen:
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie too :D) Eeeehhhh's previous answer was correct
Question 3 Third Gen:
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D ) Really popular tv show in the USA
Question 4 Fourth Gen:
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D )
Quesiton 5 Fifth Gen:
This pokemon appears in an anime ( name the anime :D )
Question 6 Sixth GEn:
This pokemon appears in an anime ( name the anime :D )

If you want to know the last 3 hints, pm Eeeehhhh , but it is up to him/her to give you the answer

Here is one of the partipant example. Since he is the first one i'm giving him a second chance :) and a bunch of hints too :) . Eeeehhhh
1. Tyranitar-Godzilla
2. Growlithe- (Disney's) Up
3. Lumineon- Finding Nemo
4. Abominasnow-Monster's Inc
5. Golurk-Gundam
6. Poochyenna-Wolf's Rain
-----------------------------
1. Blastoise-Finding Nemo
2. Elekid-Despicable Me
3. Salamence-How to Train Your Dragon
4. Piplup-Happy Feet
5. Excadrill-Gurren Lagann
6.Tyrantrum-Digimon

Last edited:
Still looking for a female Machop spitback in a Heal Ball, Dive Ball, or really any non-poke ball Ball. preferably with some EMs, though they aren't required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)