Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is probably going to be a really strange question, but who is the member with the 3DS profile name of BeUndead?

I had to delete a friend card to make room for a trade, seeing as we have the measly 100 friend limit. I don't remember the friend code, and I really want that friend safari back (though I don't remember what it was...).
That's .com
Hey guys

Is it possible to get the gen III starters in a non-pokeball? If so, and someone has a set of 3 in non-pokeball that you'd be willing to trade me a female each (need the ball to pass down) can you let me know?

Also, if it isn't possible for non-pokeball i'd be still willing to trade for a set of the three? Obviously higher IV's and egg moves I'll trade more for. Post on my profile if you're able to help -- should be self explanatory given we're on smogon but only legit pokemon please, nothing hacked/illegal.

No, it's not possible in any balls that pass.

So if I was to use someone elses 3ds and change the settings for a particular vivillon pattern, would I then be able to breed a good vivillon on my 3ds?

So if I was to use someone elses 3ds and change the settings for a particular vivillon pattern, would I then be able to breed a good vivillon on my 3ds?

Still looking for a Shiny Mew. Surprise, surprise.
Really close to just giving up and tossing my DS in the bin but I'd thought I'd try asking everyone one more time.
Willing to offer any three things from my thread for it.

Esmeya

No, you need to breed it on the region it comes from. Getting an Icy Snow from someone else and breeding it on your game won't randomly make the eggs you get Icy Snow.

If I was to use a second cart as storage, and used a 2nd ds to trade over items via infrared, could I still use the new cart on my 3ds thats linked to my pokebank account? It sounds ridiculous when I ask it but theres always that intimidating message about always using the same ds.

No, you need to breed it on the region it comes from. Getting an Icy Snow from someone else and breeding it on your game won't randomly make the eggs you get Icy Snow.
I already knew that. Here's what I was wondering: if I was to change the settings on someone elses ds and then start my game and saved it, would the region then change if I was to use my own 3ds?
Cos I would like to chose a rare Vivillon pattern, but I don't want to lose the content that's been downloaded onto my SD.

Esmeya

I already knew that. Here's what I was wondering: if I was to change the settings on someone elses ds and then start my game and saved it, would the region then change if I was to use my own 3ds?
Cos I would like to chose a rare Vivillon pattern, but I don't want to lose the content that's been downloaded onto my SD.
That makes no sense.

You need to restart your game to be able to change your 3DS's region for a different Vivillon pattern. If that's what you're implying, then yes, you're going to lose your previous save data but once you restart your game for a specific Vivillon patterns region you can change your region back to whatever you want to. All that matters is the initial region change and the restarting of your game file.

This will not work

Does anyone have a cloned Charizard Y stone? Asking for a cloned one because I just don't have much to offer... unless you consider a HP Ice Cheek Pouch Dedenne wit 4EMs 'much'.

That makes no sense.

You need to restart your game to be able to change your 3DS's region for a different Vivillon pattern. If that's what you're implying, then yes, you're going to lose your previous save data but once you restart your game for a specific Vivillon patterns region you can change your region back to whatever you want to. All that matters is the initial region change and the restarting of your game file.
Well I have both X and Y. I have already completed X which has a river vivillon but I haven't started Y yet so I thought I would try and get a different Vivillon by changing the region. However I don't want to lose anything that I've downloaded onto my 3DS. Luckilly I have access to another 3DS with no downloaded content on it. So if I changed the settings on the other 3DS and started Y could I then breed the Vivillon pattern that I chose on my own 3DS or would the pattern stay as the river form?

Esmeya

Well I have both X and Y. I have already completed X which has a river vivillon but I haven't started Y yet so I thought I would try and get a different Vivillon by changing the region. However I don't want to lose anything that I've downloaded onto my 3DS. Luckilly I have access to another 3DS with no downloaded content on it. So if I changed the settings on the other 3DS and started Y could I then breed the Vivillon pattern that I chose on my own 3DS or would the pattern stay as the river form?
Your Y will get the Vivillon pattern you choose as long as you start the game on the other 3DS, it locks in the form once you save on a new file.

Just got back from my 2 week vacation. Want to do a giveaway, so please comment on my status with a suggestion.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR INFO:
I only have access to Pokémon X and cannot do hidden power spreads, so please keep that in mind! Please list the Pokémon, ball(s), and egg moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)