Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any 5iv/6iv competitive shinys
Willing to trade my shiny 6iv modest goodra w gooey
My Shiny 6iv Timid Greninja w protean
My Shiny 5iv(all but attack) brave aegislash
and a bunch more
message me if interested.
Thanks!

I'm looking for a member of the Magcargo line or the Chandelure line with Heat Wave. Not much but I can offer:

-Riolu: Prankster - Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch

-Dratini: Marvel Scale - Extremespeed

-Chimchar: Iron Fist - Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out

-Tyrogue: Bullet Punch, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave

-Hydreigon: No egg moves, but 5 IVs and fully EV trained

Please PM if interested.

I'm looking for a member of the Magcargo line or the Chandelure line with Heat Wave. Not much but I can offer:

-Riolu: Prankster - Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch

-Dratini: Marvel Scale - Extremespeed

-Chimchar: Iron Fist - Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out

-Tyrogue: Bullet Punch, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave

-Hydreigon: No egg moves, but 5 IVs and fully EV trained

Please PM if interested.
I can give you a heat wave litwick for free :]

Anyone got a Houndoomite?

I'd be willing to do a spitback/item from my thread for it to complete my Mega Stone collection. Still updating my spitbacks/avalible Pokemon but can offer a fair bit of variety.

Also got some Berries I'm seeking, can't remember them off the top of my head, but you can see the ones Im after in the second post of my thread.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone got a Houndoomite?

I'd be willing to do a spitback/item from my thread for it to complete my Mega Stone collection. Still updating my spitbacks/avalible Pokemon but can offer a fair bit of variety.

Also got some Berries I'm seeking, can't remember them off the top of my head, but you can see the ones Im after in the second post of my thread.
I have one. Do you mind cloning it though?

Does anyone have a Ditto friend safari I can grab? Or is there a list some where that I can find someone with one?

Does anyone have a Ditto friend safari I can grab? Or is there a list some where that I can find someone with one?
I can give you a ditto if you want. 6 IV careful if that's ok. Gonna get it cloned first though :3

That being said, looking for someone to clone this baby for me. Would like original + 3 copies (have to give 1-2 away :3). Person would get to keep a clone of course. Details of the ditto are above :]

Edit: now looking for original + 4

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I've done all my competitive battling on a simulator. However, I'm starting to get some breeding going, but the ditto I was using was my friend's, and it was borrowed, meaning I had to give it back. I want my own Ditto Safari so I can go for ones with specific IVs. To get my breeding started, I'm looking for anyone who has a Ditto safari, although there are some other safaris I'd like as well (like riolu, forgadier, etc.)

With that being said, I also have a Mawile I'm offering for trade:

Mawile

Level 30
Adamant Nature
Kalos Born
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

I'm looking for various pokemon, so feel free to make an offer. My 3ds friend code is 5043-2131-7400.

I can give you a ditto if you want. 6 IV careful if that's ok. Gonna get it cloned first though :3

That being said, looking for someone to clone this baby for me. Would like original + 3 copies (have to give 1-2 away :3). Person would get to keep a clone of course. Details of the ditto are above :]
Would you be willing to give me one of the 6IV Ditto Clones? I can give you my Mawile if you want something in return.

Hi everyone!

I've done all my competitive battling on a simulator. However, I'm starting to get some breeding going, but the ditto I was using was my friend's, and it was borrowed, meaning I had to give it back. I want my own Ditto Safari so I can go for ones with specific IVs. To get my breeding started, I'm looking for anyone who has a Ditto safari, although there are some other safaris I'd like as well (like riolu, forgadier, etc.)

With that being said, I also have a Mawile I'm offering for trade:

Mawile

Level 30
Adamant Nature
Kalos Born
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

I'm looking for various pokemon, so feel free to make an offer. My 3ds friend code is 5043-2131-7400.
Would you like a ditto that's 6iv? It's careful. I could give it to you for free. (Have to still get it cloned :]

soo back in the Ruby and Sapphire days Glalie was my favorite pokemon and i want to make a set to attempt to make Glalie competitively viable

any thoughts to this set I'm considering

Moody
Timid 252 hp 252 speed leftovers
Taunt/torment
torment/disable
protect
Frost Breath

Basically this is a troll set to try and rack up moody boost to defenses and offences and also function as a stall breaker (since that's all glalie can do and spikes is better done by frosslass)

taunt and torment would help stop stall and support pokes as well as wall any supereffective move with protect

taunt and disable could potentially force a lot of bulky pokes that rely on one to 2 attacks to a halt

both options work for racking moody boost

any thoughts to this as for which moves to use in conjunction with protect and frost breath?

Would you like a ditto that's 6iv? It's careful. I could give it to you for free. (Have to still get it cloned :]
Wow, you posted that right while I was editing my previous post to ask you for it.

Yeah, if you would give me one of the clones that'd be great but if you want you can have Mawile for it :)

My Friend Code is 5043-2131-7400. Unfortunately I probably won't have time to play until this weekend, but I'll add you then.
soo back in the Ruby and Sapphire days Glalie was my favorite pokemon and i want to make a set to attempt to make Glalie competitively viable

Moody
Taunt/torment
torment/disable
protect
Frost Breath

Basically this is a troll set to try and rack up moody boost to defenses and offences and also function as a stall breaker (since that's all glalie can do and spikes is better done by frosslass)

taunt and torment would help stop stall and support pokes as well as wall any supereffective move with protect

taunt and disable could potentially force a lot of bulky pokes that rely on one to 2 attacks to a halt

any thoughts to this as for which moves to use in conjunction with protect and frost breath?
Just a heads up, this Glaile would not be Smogon legal because moody is banned, but I don;t know if you're trying to make it for battle spot or VGC or something.

Moody
Taunt/torment
torment/disable
protect
Frost Breath

taunt and disable could potentially force a lot of bulky pokes that rely on one to 2 attacks to a halt while

I'm guessing this for non smogon battles, since moody is unfortunately banned from smogon battles ;-; (although not sure about ubers). I like the moveset, though I would go taunt, disable, protect, frost breath :]

Just a heads up, this Glaile would not be Smogon legal because moody is banned, but I don;t know if you're trying to make it for battle spot or VGC or something.
i Know it is illegal for smogon but this is just for me to have and use for random battles because Glalie had one of the coolest designs in gen 3 and got one the moment i could in ruby forever ago

Moody is pretty broken, so you would have no problem making Glaile viable using it especially in random/friendly battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)