Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have lots of Enigma Berries.

Looking for Pokemon with 4 egg moves, will trade multiple for one.

See my thread for what Pokemon I have and Pokemon I am also willing to breed and offer.
I got a hydro pump ddance fire fang and something else bagonif your interestes

Well guys, what do you think of these two? :D

Pokemon: Scyther
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
IV's: 31/31/31/17/31/31
Egg moves: Defog, Baton Pass

Pokemon: Totodile
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, and Aqua Jet
(Thanks to .com's Shiny Female Totodile)

I should definitely keep these two, don't you think?
Congratulations on getting flawless Pokemon!

Thanks. ^^

Whoa! Unbelieveble!!

EDIT:
Hm?!..... I mean.... ahem..... Ummm..... What happened to the part when Agonist and the others said do not talk about the new pokemon versions yet?

I don't think Agonist is going to like this when he sees the post that you made. He might get mad. Hopefully he won't.
I wasn't part of that conversation. But I'll delete it if he wants me too.

Thanks. ^^

Whoa! Unbelieveble!!

EDIT:
Hm?!..... I mean.... ahem..... Ummm..... What happened to the part when Agonist and the others said do not talk about the new pokemon versions yet?

I don't think Agonist is going to like this when he sees the post that you made. He might get mad. Hopefully he won't.
Lol, delete the quote of my post, so Agonist, can avoid spoilers.

All he need delete is Whoa unbelievable and the part Edit and he should be fine

Cool, cool, cool. All fixed everyone. Sorry. I was just so excited to share. I thought everyone found it public knowledge from this morning. But anyway, can someone point towards a calm eevee with hyper voice?

Cool, cool, cool. All fixed everyone. Sorry. I was just so excited to share. I thought everyone found it public knowledge from this morning. But anyway, can someone point towards a calm eevee with hyper voice?
No worries. I've done the same mistake before (When I get excited), so I was trying to warn you about it. Everybody makes mistakes, even I do. ;)

Anyway, Does anybody have these pokemon:
1.) A brave nature male pokemon (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/00) (That I can use to breed with my Bergmite and Pangoro) (At the Daycare)
2.) A Impish nature male pokemon (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31) (That I can use to breed with my Bergmite) (At the Daycare)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If anyone has achieved a 100 win or higher win streak at battle maison, what team did you use? I want to try this. I would like to use my talonflame I recently EV trained if possible.

No worries. I've done the same mistake before (When I get excited), so I was trying to warn you about it. Everybody makes mistakes, even I do. ;)

Anyway, Does anybody have these pokemon:
1.) A brave nature male pokemon (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/00) (That I can use to breed with my Bergmite and Pangoro) (At the Daycare)
2.) A Impish nature male pokemon (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31) (That I can use to breed with my Bergmite) (At the Daycare)
Hey man, I have a brave ditto with those IVs. Do you have a RNG'd thundurus? I've been looking forever.

Does anyone have a Skarmory with Defog and Stealth Rock?
All the Skarmory I have everything but those two as a combo.

Hey man, I have a brave ditto with those IVs. Do you have a RNG'd thundurus? I've been looking forever.
Awesome.
Hmmmm..... Let me check just to be sure.

EDIT:
whitesox - Well I have a RNG'd Thunderus, but it originally belongs to Expert Evan. And I'm afraid I don't have Redis rights to trade it. :(

I have a question about the time machine method... lets say you're breeding for a certain hidden power and want a spread such like this one: m/m/f/f/m/m/m but the magikarp that hatches doesn't come out with said spread... do you just soft reset until you get that desired spread or what?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question about the time machine method... lets say you're breeding for a certain hidden power and want a spread such like this one: m/m/f/f/m/m/m but the magikarp that hatches doesn't come out with said spread... do you just soft reset until you get that desired spread or what?
That's not actually a possible spread. Only 5 IVs get inherited, so one of them would have to be "xx". E.g. M/xx/F/F/M/M [unless you're wanting to keep resetting until the xx is a desired number; for example 30 or 31].

But in its simplest form; you reset until the randomly generated stat is the one you don't care about (e.g. Special Attack for a physical Pokémon), and then find parents you have which match the specific spread. [The time machine method is better suited for if you have 5 or so 4IV parents of each gender, but no 5IV or 6IV ones.]

does the shiny charm work with breeding?
I believe there is a research thread dedicated to this, and it has yet to be confirmed or rejected. However (from personal "research") I would say it does.

Edit: This is the research thread I had in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)