Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shell bell and willing to trade an ability capsule for it... Or whatever, let me know as my suicide Tyrantrum would like to get an extra head smash or 2 off before dropping like a dead rock

Looking for a non English 6iv ditto,I would ask most but don't feel like bothering him as he has helped me too much and I want to pay for this thing..

Breeding a Swampert for ORAS, should I go Jolly or Adamant?
Normal Swampy has a lot of usable natures: Adamant, Impish, Brave, and Relaxed are staples of its common sets (it has the movepool to go mixed; don't be fooled by 85 Sp. Atk). Jolly and possibly Naive could be used, depending on what they do with the sad, deformed creature that is Mega Swampy. Its current Speed (60) isn't too bad for Swift Swim if they keep it there, I honestly used a Rash, mixed Tangrowth in Gen 5 and it's plenty to outrun most foes even with 50 base Speed.

Also, I'll be making a giveaway soon, probably later today. Proper tags are {hide} right?

I'm soft reseting for Xerneas and I have to ask: do I have to watch the whole cut scene everytime or can I run and save again in front of him?

I'm soft reseting for Xerneas and I have to ask: do I have to watch the whole cut scene everytime or can I run and save again in front of him?
Yeah, you can just run/defeat it and then save again so you don't have to watch the cutscenes over and over again :]

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yeah, just KO him the first time then after that you'll go straight to the battle.
Edit: Ninjas everywhere

idk about the cutscene thing, but do you think we could xchange FCs so I could trade for some savanna scatterbug's? Have tons of lv1 pokes from wonder trade that are good.

Idk if you can run, but you can KO him to avoid the cutscene, he just respawns (still have to battle Lysandre right after tho)

EDIT: Fking Greninja

Wow, thank you, everyone!

I was afraid the nature/IVs were generated only after the cut scene and if I knocked him out and saved the IVs and nature would be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)