Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On topic, let's say I defeat xerneas for the first time and then I save. Can I leave the room and get e.g. another lead synchronizer from the poke center and come back and catch it?
Because I planned on resetting for multiple natures and I want to know where it's the best place to back up the save file...

On topic, let's say I defeat xerneas for the first time and then I save. Can I leave the room and get e.g. another lead synchronizer from the poke center and come back and catch it?
Because I planned on resetting for multiple natures and I want to know where it's the best place to back up the save file...
Yep. After you defeat it the first time, you can leave the room as many times as you want.

Giveaway :​

In a safari ball with stealth rock , dragon dance, outrage, pursuit

B13 - 2,4 - Trapinch (F) - Jolly - Arena Trap - 31.31.31.31.31.31

B13 - 4,6 - Trapinch (F) - Jolly - Hyper Cutter - 31.31.31.24.31.31

In a safari ball with earth power, bug bite, signal beam, focus energy

B16 - 4,5 - Chinchou (F) - Calm - Illuminate - 31.08.31.31.31.31

In a moon ball with brine, water pulse, agility, soak

Pm me don't vm me, i will ignore you. A female in a nice ball would be nice but there is no need . Since i'm a dick don't ask me to receive it in egg form <3 .
Oh i will capsule it for you for free

It's over, i'm done <3

Last edited:
I've made some progress on my breeding project to make a few 5IV Speed Boost Venipedes. Because of that, I have tons of Spitbacks now and I'm giving them away to anyone who wants them before I Wonder Trade them later tonight. They all have Spikes & Toxic Spikes and I have males and females. Just reply if you want one!

I've made some progress on my breeding project to make a few 5IV Speed Boost Venipedes. Because of that, I have tons of Spitbacks now and I'm giving them away to anyone who wants them before I Wonder Trade them later tonight. They all have Spikes & Toxic Spikes and I have males and females. Just reply if you want one!
I'd like a Venipede.

hey guys turns out both the Conkeldurr and Latios were fake so I had to release them and find replacements. If anyone can help so I can get this team repaired before next weeks tournament, Im trying to find a 5iv Timid Defog non shiny/non nicknamed Latios, and a 5iv Male-Guts Conkeldurr with Mach/Drain/ice Punch and Knock Off.

I have 5/6iv legends, shinies, Hidden Anility pkmn, competitive battle items, etc. If you have either leave me a PM. Really appreciate any help getting this team tournament legal again.

I'd like a Speed Boost Venipede, please. Preferably female.

do you think i could get one please?

Giveaway time. Hold on to your tops, formatting may explode because c/p from OpenOffice.

Titan's Titillating Giveaway

Largely due to an impulse, I decided to breed a bunch of stuff and give it away. I've grabbed a few things from giveaways, and a fair few spitbacks as well, so why not whore myself around a little- I MEAN give back a bit some reacharounds.
But I couldn't just breed any old random thing, I had to make a theme. Luckily that didn't take long and I got.. a kuiper belt theme! Wtf is that you ask? Google it, you'll find almost nothing. But somehow or another it's a way of grouping together Pokémon like Electabuzz and Togetic that all got evolutions in Gen 4, a lot of which I utterly adored. [/into]

Zee Rules:

Rule 1: No pants allowed. If you wear it below the navel and above the knees, take it off unless it is underwear.
Rule 2: Babies are free. Give me wild derps or something you won't miss.
Rule 3: Do not ask how to make your hacked pokémon appear legal in the legality analysis.
Rule 4: Comment on my profile with what you want by clicking the fabulous redhead to the left. No thread spamming. <3
Rule 5: There are 3 of each Pokémon. Most have evolutionary items held.
Zee Pokémanz:

Jolly Nature. Runaway (Technician) on all of them.
Moves: Quick Guard | Fake Out | Beat Up | Switcheroo
cannibal gave me the parents for these, shoutout to mah pimp!
1 Female, 2 Males

Relaxed Nature. Levitate (Pressure) on all of them.
Moves: Pain Split | Skill Swap | Imprison | Destiny Bond
1 Female, 2 Males

Jolly Nature. Static (Motor Drive) on all of them.
Moves: Cross Chop | Ice Punch | Feint | Focus Punch
3 Males

Timid or Modest Nature. Flame Body on all of them.
Moves: Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Barrier | Power Swap
1 Timid Male, 2 Modest Females

Impish Nature. Immunity (Poison Heal) of all of them.
Moves: Baton Pass | Sand Tomb | Counter | Feint
1 Females.

Timid nature. Natural Cure on all of them.
Moves: Leaf Storm | Sleep Powder | Spikes | Cotton Spore
2 Males

Last edited:
Giveaway time. Hold on to your tops, formatting may explode because c/p from OpenOffice.

Titan's Titillating Giveaway

Largely due to an impulse, I decided to breed a bunch of stuff and give it away. I've grabbed a few things from giveaways, and a fair few spitbacks as well, so why not whore myself around a little- I MEAN give back a bit some reacharounds.
But I couldn't just breed any old random thing, I had to make a theme. Luckily that didn't take long and I got.. a kuiper belt theme! Wtf is that you ask? Google it, you'll find almost nothing. But somehow or another it's a way of grouping together Pokémon like Electabuzz and Togetic that all got evolutions in Gen 4, a lot of which I utterly adored. [/into]

Zee Rules:

Rule 1: No pants allowed. If you wear it below the navel and above the knees, take it off unless it is underwear.
Rule 2: Babies are free. Give me wild derps or something you won't miss.
Rule 3: Do not ask how to make your hacked pokémon appear legal in the legality analysis.
Rule 4: Comment on my profile with what you want by clicking the fabulous redhead to the left. No thread spamming. <3
Rule 5: There are 3 of each Pokémon. Most have evolutionary items held.
Zee Pokémanz:

Jolly Nature. Runaway (Technician) on all of them.
Moves: Quick Guard | Fake Out | Beat Up | Switcheroo
cannibal gave me the parents for these, shoutout to mah pimp!
1 Female, 2 Males

Relaxed Nature. Levitate (Pressure) on all of them.
Moves: Pain Split | Skill Swap | Imprison | Destiny Bond
1 Female, 2 Males

Jolly Nature. Static (Motor Drive) on all of them.
Moves: Cross Chop | Ice Punch | Feint | Focus Punch
3 Males

Timid or Modest Nature. Flame Body on all of them.
Moves: Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Barrier | Power Swap
1 Timid Male, 2 Modest Females

Impish Nature. Immunity (Poison Heal) of all of them.
Moves: Baton Pass | Sand Tomb | Counter | Feint
1 Females.

Timid nature. Natural Cure on all of them.
Moves: Leaf Storm | Sleep Powder | Spikes | Cotton Spore
2 Males
Repost for new page, remaining stock updated / should be accurate

If USA beat Ghana in 90 minutes i'm doing a shiny giveaways, comment on my post for what shiny would you like to have ( the one i have lol) .

edit : by the one "that i have" i mean the one that i bred it myself. The one in my thread .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)