Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
LF:

-Scizor, Adamant nature, with Knock Off, Good IVs.
-Tyranitar or Tyranitar pre-evo Sand Stream , Jolly or Naive nature, the Naive one with Pursuit and Stealth Rock, or the Jolly one with Pursuit and Stealth Rock and Ice Punch, Good IVs.
-Excadrill or Excadrill pre-evo Sand Rush, Jolly nature, with Iron Head, Good IVs.
-Clefable or Clefable pre-evo Magic Guard, Bold nature, with Soft-Boiled if it's possible Or Wish, Good IVs
-Greninja or Greninja pre-evo Protean, Timid nature, with Hidden power Fire, Good IVs.
-Raikou , Timid nature, with Hidden power Ice, Good IVs.

FT:

All KB
-Legit Diancie.
-Excadrill Mold Breaker, Adamant nature, 5IV.
-Espeon Magic Bounce, Timid nature, with Wish, 5IV.
-Rotom-Wash, Timid nature, 5IV.
-Zoroark, Lonely nature, with Sucker Punch, 5IV.
-Weezing, Bold nature, with Pain Split, 5IV.
-Gliscor Poison Heal, Jolly nature, 5IV
-Blissey Natural Cure, Calm nature, with Soft-Boiled and Aromatherapy, 5IV.
-Deino, Timid nature, 5IV.
-Chansey Natural Cure, Bold nature, with Aromatherapy, 5IV.
-Gligar Immunity, Adamant nature, 5IV.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin, 5IV.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin and Knock Off, 4IV.
-Charizard, Modest nature, 5IV.
-Charmander, Modest nature, with Dragon Pulse, 5IV.
-Gible Rough Skin, Naive nature, 5IV.
-Pineco Sturdy, Relaxed nature , with Stealth Rock, 5IV.
-Eevee Anticipation, Timid nature, with Wish, 5IV.
-Sneasel Pickpocket, Jolly nature, with Ice Shard and Fake Out, 5IV.
-A SHINY KB Rapidash Flame Body, Jolly nature, with Flare Blitz and Megahorn and Low Kick and Wild Charge, 5IV.
-A SHINY not KB Sneasel. PM

Last edited:
Hi guys
LF:
-Greninja or Greninja pre-evo Protean, Timid nature, with Hidden power Fire, Good IVs.
-Raikou , Timid nature, with Hidden power Ice, Good IVs.

FT:

All KB
-Espeon Magic Bounce, Timid nature, with Wish, 5IV.
-A SHINY KB Rapidash Flame Body, Jolly nature, with Flare Blitz and Megahorn and Low Kick and Wild Charge, 5IV.
I still have an egg that's an HP Fire Froakie and Event Raikou with HP Ice, but I'm sure you want the non-Event Raikou.

Last edited:
Looking for someone able to complete my Pokedex! (Going to bed now and will be on later)

Will provide compensation in cloning, 5IV Pokes, and Items!

I would love it if you had 10+ Pokes to help me out faster.

Gen 1: 2
- Venonat
- Venomoth

Gen 2: 2
- Natu
- Porygon 2

Gen 3: 9
- Combusken
- Linoone
- Wurmple
- Cascoon
- Dustox
- Taillow
- Slakoth
- Anorith
- Glailie

Gen 4: 9
- Kricketune
- Cranidos
- Cherubi
- Lopunny
- Glameow
- Happiny
- Finneon
- Lumineon
- Bibarel
- Weavile

Gen 5: 9
- Oshawott
- Herdier
- Musharna
- Tympole
- Daramakka
- Maractus
- Archen
- Archeops
- Leavanny

Last edited:
I’ve restarted (and backed up) my game to SR the Y legends:

Yveltal (Hasty) – 31/31/31/31/31/31

Mewtwo (Timid) – 31/x/31/31/31/31

Zapdos (Bold) – 31/x/30/31/31/31 - HP [Ice]

Zygarde (Careful) – 31/31/31/x/31/31

If anyone has any of these (Kalos Native) to lighten the load somewhat, note that I own Powersaves and would be willing to clone for trade threads or whatever your needs are. Please be diligent and respect that due to personal circumstances I do not offer a dedicated cloning service.

Special mention to Adrima and JebusChrist who I’ve cloned for before now.

Last edited:
i'm finally starting to have to EV train with hordes, so i want something with pokerus. anyone have a random infected pokemon?

Hello there. I'm currently looking for the following Pokémon:

5IV Modest Magic Guard Solosis
5IV Jolly Durant

If you have any of those Pokémon, please PM me and I will trade one of my offers shown below if you are interested:

5IV Jolly Limber Hawlucha (May need an Ability Capsule to change it's ability)
5IV Timid Electrike (May not have the recommended Hidden Power type)
5IV Adamant Honedge with Destiny Bond and Wide Guard
4IV Modest Clauncher

LF: Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Shaymin, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, and Meloetta.

These are the legendaries I need to complete my Pokedex. I know it's a long list, but this is for Pokedex purposes only. I will do tradebacks. Any and all help is appreciated. I'd love it if someone had these in bulk, but 1 or 2 will help greatly.

LF: Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Shaymin, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, and Meloetta.

These are the legendaries I need to complete my Pokedex. I know it's a long list, but this is for Pokedex purposes only. I will do tradebacks. Any and all help is appreciated. I'd love it if someone had these in bulk, but 1 or 2 will help greatly.
I can trade you all of them. Pm me. I will be available in like 2 hours.

I can't RNG in Gen V, so I was breeding a Pawniard (because of the Knock Off move tutor) the old fashioned way. My parents are Hitmonlee (31/31/31/x/28/31) and Pawniard (31/31/x/x/29/31). I just got a female (31/31/29/x/30/31). Do you think I should use it as a mother and aim for better? I know it's okay for personal use, but what about trades? Do I have good chances of getting a better one without several hours of breeding?

I can't RNG in Gen V, so I was breeding a Pawniard (because of the Knock Off move tutor) the old fashioned way. My parents are Hitmonlee (31/31/31/x/28/31) and Pawniard (31/31/x/x/29/31). I just got a female (31/31/29/x/30/31). Do you think I should use it as a mother and aim for better? I know it's okay for personal use, but what about trades? Do I have good chances of getting a better one without several hours of breeding?
I don't think so. Breeding in fifth gen is kinda random I would say yes if it had 31 spdef because that the only 31 IV you seem to be missing on the parents I say keep going until you get one with 31 spdef and the rest of the IVS decent then switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)