Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*TRIPLE GIVEAWAY*
Hello everyone! Many of you might not know me, but I was more active back in fourth generation, but I am back playing X/Y. I learned how to RNG recently and I'd like to giveback to the community that has helped me so much! This giveaway will feature some of the first pokemon I RNG'd: the three musketeers. There will be three copies of each and to win one all you have to do is post on my wall under the post "Giveaway" with the Pokemon you want and the order you think it was RNG'd among these three (so either first, second, or third) and I'll PM you back if you have won or not.

Pokemon:
All Pokemon are OT: Moe | ID No. 53716

Virizion Lv 45

IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30
Timid | Justified | HP Fire
UT: Helping Hand | Retaliate | Giga Drain | Sacred Sword

Terrakion Lv 45

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly | Justified
UT: Stealth Rock | Retaliate | Rock Slide | Sacred Sword

Cobalion Lv 45

IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/31
Jolly | Justified
UT: Helping hand | Stealth Rock | Iron Head Sacred Sword

Bump. Out of terrakions but still got the others

Very true. I bred riolu a while ago, and it was similarly challenging because it used up a lot of my happiness berries.

EDIT:

EDIT: Also, about your breeding dittos: do you have one that has 6 perfect 31 IVs? Because breeding with any old ditto doesn't help much with competitive breeding, just breeding with a perfect ditto.
I dont have a perfect ditto, but i have many with 2 or 3 perfect ivs that i can just continuously destiny knot. Yes its a longer process but it works

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I dont have a perfect ditto, but i have many with 2 or 3 perfect ivs that i can just continuously destiny knot. Yes its a longer process but it works
Then nimbosa's point stands, especially on breeding elekid. I tried to bred eevee before I had a perfect ditto, and it was beyond challenging (the best I got before I gave up was 3 perfect IVs on my female eevee, and only a handful of my male eevees had 4 perfect IVs. In that case, I was breeding with a 5 perfect IVs skitty (better than 2 or 3 perfect IVs ditto).

The best case scenario with those as your best breeders is to try the time machine method, and I don't think that's very beginner-friendly.

Then nimbosa's point stands, especially on breeding elekid. I tried to bred eevee before I had a perfect ditto, and it was beyond challenging (the best I got before I gave up was 3 perfect IVs on my female eevee, and only a handful of my male eevees had 4 perfect IVs. In that case, I was breeding with a 5 perfect IVs skitty (better than 2 or 3 perfect IVs ditto).

The best case scenario with those as your best breeders is to try the time machine method, and I don't think that's very beginner-friendly.
im new to this, so whats the time machine method?

You use 'test parents' (a female 0 iv Magikarp and 6 iv Ditto for speed), save the game and hatch an egg, and determine which ivs come from the mother and which from the Ditto.

Then you soft-rest and use the parents that match that iv pattern.

But like Lockie said, this is not for those who have only started breeding! :)

Time Machine method is basically putting 2 test parents in the daycare, usually Magikarp but varies depending on your target Pokémon. Save the game and collect an egg. Hatch it and check the stats compared to the parents. If it has the spread you want you reset and take the parents out of the daycare and insert parents matching the IVs from the mom and dad, but using 31 IV parents.

Usually you need a good Ditto collection or decent parents to start with it.

There is more too it, but I can't find the link at the moment.

Doing a youtube search for pokemon time machine method would show you the steps better than I can explain them.

Not usually something a beginner would start out doing, but learning it can save you time.

So after a week or so of breeding, I finally finished a Male HP Grass Litleo and came out flawless. In celebration I want to host a giveaway. I would however like some suggestions on what i should give away, post on my profile please. If what you would like to request isn't in my thread I'll find a way to get it. I won't do HP spreads or low ratio Pokes as I need a break. Also if it's not obtainable in X/Y I won't be able to do it, unless someone is willing to donate it(?). Two or three Pokes will be chosen by which ever is requested the most and/or which I like if more than three have equal votes for some reason.

Edit: When suggesting please include Nature, EMs, and Ball. All Pokes will be 5 IV flawless.

Edit 2: in 9 hours I will only take votes for Pokes already listed and in 35 hours the winners will be decided, to allow sufficient voting time.

Poke: Empoleon

Ability: Torrent

Nature: Modest

IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31

EMs: Hydropump, Icy Wind, Agility

Ball: N/A

Repost for new page. :)

Is anyone here interested in a naive HP Ice Landorus with SR? I'm mainly looking for a 5 IV Adamant kyurem, but feel free to offer anything.
I'm also looking for a dusk stone. I'll give one of my 5 iv pokes for it.

Is anyone here interested in a naive HP Ice Landorus with SR? I'm mainly looking for a 5 IV Adamant kyurem, but feel free to offer anything.
I'm also looking for a dusk stone. I'll give one of my 5 iv pokes for it.
I have a sand force one in my thread. Can't help you if you wanted sheer force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)