Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Iron Fist Chimchar line Pokemon. IVs, Nature, Gender, etc don't matter (preferably Female tho).
Willing to trade one of:
  • Flawless Quiet Sap Sipper Goomy with Acid Armor (Female, in a Premier Ball)
  • 31/31/?/31/31/31 Naive Justified Absol with Megahorn, Play Rough, Baton Pass and Sucker Punch (Male, in a Premier Ball)
  • 31/31/31/?/31/31 Adamant Frisk/Insomnia Shuppet with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond and Gunk Shot (Male, in a Luxury Ball)
  • I also have spit backs of No Guard Karrablast with Knock Off, Drill Run and Megahorn

Most Recent Soft Reset of Mewtwo:
Mewtwo - #150 (Timid) : 31 / 31 / 26 / 27 / 22 / 31 HP Ghost
I think I can do better can't I?
I say Toss and Soft-Reset again, should I?
Considering I'm going for Mega Mewtwo Y that is.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bumping for what could be my first TSV hatch :x
I'd suggest you get more than one perfect egg before asking someone to check ESVs for you. Not only does this increase the odds of finding a match drastically when you do check, but also it means whoever checks them for you will have to do so less frequently. Best of luck with the egg though :).
Toss.

Considering I'm going for Mega Mewtwo Y that is.
You want to go for something like X/X/X/31/X/31 Timid. I try and make all my resets in the Kalos region less than 3 points from five flawless. That's just me though. Toss that one.

Anyways. Looking for someone to check the Shiny Values of 4 or 5 eggs for me, I have 4 now, but am breeding while I wait for you to respond.

Last edited:
In super big need of a Clefable with bold nature, magic guard and the moves SOFTBOILED and moon blast (Only clefairy can learn moon blast ;__;). Can offer 3 pokémon from my thread!

bearklyn had a shiny snorunt on his thread. I knew about this but I forgot always to ask this question. I have multiple of this shiny snorunt I am thinking of getting ride of them. However, before I do let me ask this question is this snorunt legit or is it hacked?

Does anyone have a Charmeleon Friend Safari or a female Charmander (or any evolutionary relatives) in a Net Ball? Nature and IVs don't matter.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
bearklyn had a shiny snorunt on his thread. I knew about this but I forgot always to ask this question. I have multiple of this shiny snorunt I am thinking of getting ride of them. However, before I do let me ask this question is this snorunt legit or is it hacked?
The snorunt itself is legit, but you should NOT trade it because he cloned it against the will of the person who bred it. Personal use is OK, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)