Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone collecting legends?
I can't speak for everyone else but pretty much what AfroThunderRule said.

The same reason we collect any other Pokemon.

Because they're noobs who can't win battles with normal pokemon
You can't really play Ubers without Legends as majority of the Pokemon in the tier are Legends.

Someone's not a noob either, just because they choose to play with Legendaries or any sort of Pokemon.

I can't speak for everyone else but pretty much what AfroThunderRule said.

The same reason we collect any other Pokemon.
Well of course but it's funny the way this forum moves :)

You can't really play Ubers without Legends as majority of the Pokemon in the tier are Legends.

Someone's not a noob either, just because they choose to play with Legendaries or any sort of Pokemon.
I think he was joking.

To be fair, I jumped on the bandwagon with what Snoopy was doing.

He said that, no offence taken on my part but it just doesn't look that good to say things like that. Unnecessary input.

No worries, though.
Idk, I just thought he was poking at the group of people (cough *serebii*) who think every legend is uber or gives you an unfair advantage or something. Never crossed my mind that it could be taken offensively considering he has legends in his own thread.

I do it because I've basically completed my collection of 5 IV breedables in matching balls (I'm just waiting on a few stragglers to come in from trades), so it's the next logical move to RNG all the legends to complete my Pokédex of competitive Pokémon. :P
I know that we're all completionists here, just was wondering why redis mons were targeted specifically lol. NBD. Btw Tate I can do the parent upgrade soon.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***
This week's giveaway is all about 2 of my favorite crustaceans: Corphish and Clauncher! (I also love Krabby and Dwebble, but I don't have shiny versions of those yet. Also, I'm lazy.) As you can see below, I have 2 non-shiny females and 1 shiny male of each to give away today. (All are fully redistributable!) Here's how you can win:

Rules:
The contest will be in the form of a collaborative story on my profile. What this means is that we'll all take turns adding on to a story that I'll start, with each person writing one short paragraph before passing the story on to another. Here's an example:

"Person A: John went to the store, and was immediately assaulted by a team of ninjas. He was about to reach for his bazooka, when suddenly-
Person B: -a rhinoceros charged through the stack of Digimon toys to his left, shattering them to pieces and breaking John's concentration. It was then that the ninjas attacked, knocking him to the ground. As he lay there dazed, his eyes came to rest on-"

...and so on and so on. I'd like to the entries to be a bit longer than this, fill up the character limit for comments if you can! Each person will get up to 3 entries throughout the day, and I'll jump in occasionally if I feel like it. I'll announce the winners at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, at which point I will bring the story to a close. The most creative entries will win, but please try to keep them tasteful (no one wants this to turn into Gardevoir pr0n or something weird/gross like that). First place gets first choice of prizes, and so on after that. Good luck!

P.S. Be sure to refresh the page before submitting your comment, just in case someone already responded to the part of the story you were going to continue while you were typing.

#341 Corphish (x2)
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Adaptability (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Superpower, Aqua Jet

#341 Corphish (x1)
Nature: Brave
Ability: Adaptability (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Knock Off
OT: Thuany 32444

#692 Clauncher (x2)
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

#692 Clauncher (x1)
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
OT: Zero 29405

Last edited:
Haha lol i thought that. Anyways it was my first shiny!! :D

I was bluffing to my brother saying it was shiny, and after checking its IVs it really was shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)