Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering these+any dream/safari/Apricorn Ball breed, looking for the stuff in other lists and I can offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Premier Ball Modern scatterbugs(can come as eggs)IVs and EMs only matter for Vivilion Eggs

• Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Tentacool, Omanyte(no HA D:)
  • Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile
  • Net Ball: Blue Basculin
  • Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Shelmet and Chikorita(non HA), Glameow and skitty
  • Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil
  • Timer Ball:Karrablast
  • Great Ball:Cranidos, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool
  • Quick Ball:Carvanha, Yamask and Shieldon
  • Heal Ball: Lileep, Yamask, alomomola and Karrablast
  • Luxury Ball:Bouffalant, Carvanha, skitty and Yamask

• Rattata
  • Meowth
  • Kangaskhan
  • Horsea
  • Goldeen
  • Aerodactyl
  • Snorlax
  • Sentret
  • Stanler
  • Zigzagoon
  • Skitty
  • Torkoal
  • Barboach
  • Lileep
  • Relicanth
  • Luvdisc
  • Kricketot
  • Shieldon
  • Burmy
  • Glameow
  • Buneary
  • Chatot
  • Hippopotas
  • Finneon
  • Timburr
  • Cottonee
  • Basculin(both)
  • Darumaka
  • Karrablast
  • Alomomola
  • Shelmet
  • Elgyem
  • Bouffalant

• Repeat Ball Rattata
  • Luxury Ball Kangaskhan
  • Great ball Snorlax
  • Premier Ball sentret
  • Nest ball lanturn
  • Net Ball Qwilfish
  • Net Ball Mantine
  • Luxury ball stanler
  • Ultra ball zigzagoon
  • Repeat ball skitty
  • Heal Ball wailmer
  • Repeat ball Torkoal
  • Luxury and quick ball barboach
  • Heal and ultra ball Luvdisc
  • Repeat ball Kricketot
  • Heal, Ultra, Dusk and nest Ball burmy
  • Heal Ball buneary
  • Heal ball Glameow
  • Ultra Ball Hippowdon
  • Repeat and Luxury Ball Timburr
  • Premier, Nest and dive ball cottonee
  • Nest ball both colors and Dusk Ball red Basculin
  • Repeat ball darumaka
  • Heal ball elgyem
  • Heal and ultra Ball shelmet
  • Ultra Ball Boufallant

Also looking for these Vivilion as Eggs with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Rage Powder Egg move in said Balls
  • Meadow- Heal Ball

• Polar- Dive Ball

• Tundra- Premier/Dive Balls

• Continental- Luxury Ball

• Garden- Dusk Ball

• Elegant- Heal/Luxury Ball

• Icy Snow- Premier Ball

• Marine- Dive Ball

• Archipelago- Repeat/Luxury Ball

• High Plains- Luxury Ball

• Sandstorm- Luxury Bakl

• River- Net/Dive Ball

• Monsoon- Dive Ball

• Savanna- Quick Ball

• Sun- Heal Ball

• Ocean- Repeat And Dive Ball

• Jungle- Dusk Ball
With respect to these vivilion, if you don't have a suitable parent, I can give you a parent matching your pattern with Rage powder and it will have IVs of 31/31/31/31x/31

Last edited:
Offering these+any dream/safari/Apricorn Ball breed, looking for the stuff in other lists and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Premier Ball Modern scatterbugs(can come as eggs)IVs and EMs only matter for Vivilion Eggs

• Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Tentacool, Omanyte(no HA D:)
  • Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile
  • Net Ball: Blue Basculin
  • Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Shelmet and Chikorita(non HA), Glameow and skitty
  • Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil
  • Timer Ball:Karrablast
  • Great Ball:Cranidos, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool
  • Quick Ball:Carvanha, Yamask and Shieldon
  • Heal Ball: Lileep, Yamask, alomomola and Karrablast
  • Luxury Ball:Bouffalant, Carvanha, skitty and Yamask

• Rattata
  • Meowth
  • Kangaskhan
  • Horsea
  • Goldeen
  • Aerodactyl
  • Snorlax
  • Sentret
  • Stanler
  • Zigzagoon
  • Skitty
  • Torkoal
  • Barboach
  • Lileep
  • Relicanth
  • Luvdisc
  • Kricketot
  • Shieldon
  • Burmy
  • Glameow
  • Buneary
  • Chatot
  • Hippopotas
  • Finneon
  • Timburr
  • Cottonee
  • Basculin(both)
  • Darumaka
  • Karrablast
  • Alomomola
  • Shelmet
  • Elgyem
  • Bouffalant

• Repeat Ball Rattata
  • Luxury Ball Kangaskhan
  • Great ball Snorlax
  • Premier Ball sentret
  • Nest ball lanturn
  • Net Ball Qwilfish
  • Net Ball Mantine
  • Luxury ball stanler
  • Ultra ball zigzagoon
  • Repeat ball skitty
  • Heal Ball wailmer
  • Repeat ball Torkoal
  • Luxury and quick ball barboach
  • Heal and ultra ball Luvdisc
  • Repeat ball Kricketot
  • Heal, Ultra, Dusk and nest Ball burmy
  • Heal Ball buneary
  • Heal ball Glameow
  • Ultra Ball Hippowdon
  • Repeat and Luxury Ball Timburr
  • Premier, Nest and dive ball cottonee
  • Nest ball both colors and Dusk Ball red Basculin
  • Repeat ball darumaka
  • Heal ball elgyem
  • Heal and ultra Ball shelmet
  • Ultra Ball Boufallant

Also looking for these Vivilion as Eggs with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Rage Powder Egg move in said Balls
  • Meadow- Heal Ball

• Polar- Dive Ball

• Tundra- Premier/Dive Balls

• Continental- Luxury Ball

• Garden- Dusk Ball

• Elegant- Heal/Luxury Ball

• Icy Snow- Premier Ball

• Marine- Dive Ball

• Archipelago- Repeat/Luxury Ball

• High Plains- Luxury Ball

• Sandstorm- Luxury Bakl

• River- Net/Dive Ball

• Monsoon- Dive Ball

• Savanna- Quick Ball

• Sun- Heal Ball

• Ocean- Repeat And Dive Ball

• Jungle- Dusk Ball
I can breed a Modern Scatterbug to your specifications when I get home later today (around 8pm EST). Any chance I could get a female Dream Ball HA Sableye?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ah okay, so once I get a spread I like, I can put in the parents I want, save, and keep resetting until I get a shiny? Theoretically, of course ... Not that I'm going to try anything like that ...
Not just theoretically; others have done it (would give references but it was like 2 SQSRs ago now).

A few days ago, I posted about getting back into breeding after ~2.5 years of hiatus, and I wanna get started today. Right now.
The thing is, and I know this is somewhat of a bigger request... I need a Ditto.

So, is there anyone out here who wants to give me a flawless (6x31) Ditto? Nature doesn't matter, nationality doesn't matter, just the IV's.
As I have been out of Pokémon for more than two years, I don't have anything to offer in return. However, as soon as I get back into the swing of things, I can do a breeding project for you in return if you want.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wait a min if you reset the sv will change each time? Someone correct me
Since my original post was in the previous SQSR I will answer again here:

The PID (and consequently Shiny Value) of an egg changes each time you reset* unless you have something in place which increases the odds of a shiny occurring, i.e. (i) Shiny Charm, (ii) Masuda Method parents or (iii) both the aforementioned.

In each case above [(i), (ii) and (iii)] the PID is fixed; however it is fixed to a different value in each case. E.g. If you reset with Masuda Method parents in the daycare the egg's ESV is (say) [0000], however if you were to then reset, collect the Shiny Charm prior to receiving the egg, and then collect the egg, its ESV would now be (say) [1234] (note these are example values, it is entirely possible (although unlikely) that the ESV of the egg stays the same, however this would be a coincidental case and not the general).

* Up to the point the daycare man has an egg available. Once you have received the egg the PID is fixed.

Since my original post was in the previous SQSR I will answer again here:

The PID (and consequently Shiny Value) of an egg changes each time you reset* unless you have something in place which increases the odds of a shiny occurring, i.e. (i) Shiny Charm, (ii) Masuda Method parents or (iii) both the aforementioned.

In each case above [(i), (ii) and (iii)] the PID is fixed; however it is fixed to a different value in each case. E.g. If you reset with Masuda Method parents in the daycare the egg's ESV is (say) [0000], however if you were to then reset, collect the Shiny Charm prior to receiving the egg, and then collect the egg, its ESV would now be (say) [1234] (note these are example values, it is entirely possible (although unlikely) that the ESV of the egg stays the same, however this would be a coincidental case and not the general).

* Up to the point the daycare man has an egg available. Once you have received the egg the PID is fixed.
:O I had no idea this worked like that! So, can I use this alongside the Time Machine Method to get a shiny flawless spread? If so, then I'll never have to fill boxes / hatch to release eggs ever again!

:O I had no idea this worked like that! So, can I use this alongside the Time Machine Method to get a shiny flawless spread? If so, then I'll never have to fill boxes / hatch to release eggs ever again!
This is how I got most of the 6IV ghosts for my giveaway. Got a save that had a genned Special Defense of 31, backed it up with PowerSave, then kept reloading it with same-language parents until I got a shiny value that matched an active person on SVExchange.

A few days ago, I posted about getting back into breeding after ~2.5 years of hiatus, and I wanna get started today. Right now.
The thing is, and I know this is somewhat of a bigger request... I need a Ditto.

So, is there anyone out here who wants to give me a flawless (6x31) Ditto? Nature doesn't matter, nationality doesn't matter, just the IV's.
As I have been out of Pokémon for more than two years, I don't have anything to offer in return. However, as soon as I get back into the swing of things, I can do a breeding project for you in return if you want.
Try mostthe3rd who has a ditto giveaway.

This is how I got most of the 6IV ghosts for my giveaway. Got a save that had a genned Special Defense of 31, backed it up with PowerSave, then kept reloading it with same-language parents until I got a shiny value that matched an active person on SVExchange.
Which means I can't do it because I got the Shiny Charm ._. brb throwing myself out the window lol

That's what I meant by "reroll the dice" lol.

Why is SW Gengar so important that people are SRing it? Isn't it a Tutor Move?
You could only get it through the dream world before this event. Can't learn the tm sludge wave for some unknown reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)