Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know this is a good team to run with for all ground types?

Trying to make a ground mono team and this is uber singles battle:

Garchomp
Groudon
Krookodile
Steelix
Hippowdon
Mamoswine

Going to switch out with quagsire, torterra, and gliscor on some of these to mix it up.

Anyone know this is a good team to run with for all ground types?

Trying to make a ground mono team and this is uber singles battle:

Garchomp
Groudon
Krookodile
Steelix
Hippowdon
Mamoswine

Going to switch out with quagsire, torterra, and gliscor on some of these to mix it up.
Why do I see no Landorus or Excadrill in there lol

Why do I see no Landorus or Excadrill in there lol
oh forgot lol my excadrill I use him a lot its my staples for my teams with that choice scarf :D also is it a good team to run for a ground mono team? I have some moves like fire fang to counter grass types and have ground STABS since Ice and water are 1x to ground, and also have rock moves for super effective ice types.

oh forgot lol my excadrill I use him a lot its my staples for my teams with that choice scarf :D also is it a good team to run for a ground mono team? I have some moves like fire fang to counter grass types and have ground STABS since Ice and water are 1x to ground, and also have rock moves for super effective ice types.
Watch out for Keldeo, Starmie, and of course, Kyogre.

I realized that
likes to have HP Grass before I took out the trap tiles in Team Rocket's Hideout, are there any other Pokeballs that match well with it other than
Yes Jebus, I'm doing Luxury Ball as well now hush.

Hey, I was looking for someone to clone me 10 + Original of cjlaborde's Gengar (30/24/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Timid w/Sludge Wave [Shiny Event])

In exchange you can keep a copy and maybe pick a re-distributable from the thread? PM me!

Helped! Thanks Smogon!

Last edited:
I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 timid one w/psywave,disable,clear smog,and perish song
I have spitbacks missing various stats for swablu in dive ball, HA and regular eevee w/ yawn and wish in luxury, HA wooper with recover in dive and mareep with agility in ultra ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)