Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I did a giveaway with a Shiny Karrablast in a dream ball 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave and a shiny Shelmet in a Premire ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid both with 4 egg moves and their HA, would anyone be interested or should I put more in the giveaway?

Last edited:
If I did a giveaway with a Shiny Karrablast in a dream ball 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave and a shiny Shellmet in a Premire ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 both with 4 egg moves and their HA, would anyone be interested or should I put more in the giveaway?
considering there shiny I am sure someone would be interested also I need a cloner soon before the month ends possibly that can help me on a giveaway please and thank you.

Does anyone have a spare grimer/muk or duskull/dusclops they would give me? I just need to breed disable onto Gengar and dont have a Safari for one.

Diancie (Quiet)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 26 - 27
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 31

This is pretty awkward..can I keep this?
What you have to ask yourself, is would you personally use it? If the answer is no, then you'll have a hard time selling it to anyone else. If the answer is yes, then keep it and play the game. At the moment these can't be traded, so what really matters is if you're satisfied with it or not. Personally, I don't think I would use anything but Timid/Modest/Naïve/Hasty, with 30+/X/29+/31/29+/31, with X being 31 if mixed or X being anything if special, but to each their own.

EDIT: My reasoning on the natures, is basically that with 50 Base HP and 110 Defense stats, it really isn't that bulky; Mega Pidgeot's defensive base stats and Diancie's both add up to 160, and you don't see anyone running anything but Modest or Timid Pidgeot. Only reason Diancie can run Naïve / Hasty is because it has 160 base attack and special attack and 110 speed.

Last edited:
Sorry but does anybody happen to have the old smogon redis'? Like Jibaku's Jirachi,there was also a Celebi I think? A few others were also there I think? Mind? Also reiterating the Venusauite/Power Items thing :x

Sorry but does anybody happen to have the old smogon redis'? Like Jibaku's Jirachi,there was also a Celebi I think? A few others were also there I think? Mind? Also reiterating the Venusauite/Power Items thing :x
You're really only to request the same thing once per page and I noticed you asked for something else as well but you could've edited to your post. And what is your timezone because it's pretty late right now for me but I can try to send you the items at a better time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)