Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got three Diancie codes and two Gengars (not that the Gengars interest me). I'm in Canada, we like our pokeymans early here (my X file started on October 1st, 2013). Used two to great effect, third one caused a major issue. Now, if we've got the ignorant kneejerking out of the way, we have a serious problem that a lot of people are going to encounter if they enter their Diancie codes too early.
~Uiru

I think they're will be a concrete answer to this apparent glitch that you're claiming exists when most of the general population has access to the Diancie Event, don't think anyone can give you an explanation/answer until then.
Claiming? Do you actually want me to go through the hassle of getting you a picture? I know the cards aren't supposed to be given out yet but there are thousands of EB/Gamestops staffed by tens of thousands of employees who do not give a fuck. That I am the first to try to farm the things seems quite unlikely.
~Uiru

So, I decided to torture myself with the Pumpkaboo event. Can someone help me with things like nature and iv spread ? (First time doing something like that so no high expectations)

So, I decided to torture myself with the Pumpkaboo event. Can someone help me with things like nature and iv spread ? (First time doing something like that so no high expectations)
you are better off with a bred 5 iv one, don't waste time on it, don't waste your time .
Like the time you will spend on SR the pumkapoo you can have 10 battle ready pokemons or more

Pumpkaboo-XL is a defensive mon so ideally nothing that reduces defenses. You can accept something that lowers Speed since it is viable for Trick Room. So I'd say anything that doesn't reduce defenses or Attack (and not a neutral nature unless you get something really outstanding like all 29+). I generally either go for 25+ on all the relevant stats, or 30+ on the two most important with positive nature. Although since its just a collector's item, it's pretty negotiable. My event Hera has 25+ in everything except Defense, which is 23.

Edit: TyVip, such a meanie.

Pumpkaboo-XL is a defensive mon so ideally nothing that reduces defenses. You can accept something that lowers Speed since it is viable for Trick Room. So I'd say anything that doesn't reduce defenses or Attack (and not a neutral nature unless you get something really outstanding like all 29+). I generally either go for 25+ on all the relevant stats, or 30+ on the two most important with positive nature. Although since its just a collector's item, it's pretty negotiable. My event Hera has 25+ in everything except Defense, which is 23.

Edit: TyVip, such a meanie.
Does Synchronize work with events ?

So I'm getting slagged off by two idiots in the ORAS thread for defending GF about the breeding and legendary IV mechanics.

To celebrate. I'm thinking of cloning my HP Fire Magnet Pull Magnezone for a giveaway.

Can I still redeem a code after its distribution period is over? Like if I got a Gengar code and forgot about it until after the 26th, can I still enter the code and get the Gengar?

Edit: Also looking for PAL region Gengar code, CMT.

Last edited:
Can I still redeem a code after its distribution period is over? Like if I got a Gengar code and forgot about it until after the 26th, can I still enter the code and get the Gengar?

Edit: Also looking for PAL region Gengar code, CMT.
Yep, the codes usually last for a couple months. They do eventually expire though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)