Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny Hawlucha:
Hawlucha, lvl 1
Ability: Unburden
Egg moves: Baton Pass, Agility, Quick Guard, Ally Switch
31/31/31/xx/31/31
OT: Josh/14371

Does anyone have any idea where I could find its OT? I need to get it nicknamed...

Does anyone have a Jirachi and Mew for trade? The problem I can only offer breeding projects, maybe ev training or a clone of my event Charizard even.

But I'd like to try and negotiate.

hey guys...anybody have a set of power items? and anybody min teaching me how to EV train Xy with hprdes...halp

Is heavy ball the only ball good on the stupid camerupt ?
love ball seems cool ( as .com said, pink ball everything) , but then i have to find someone from gen 4 to catch it .
And i won't do luxury ball on everything ( even though the animation looks great ) .

I am using an injected Wonder Card to SR a Tanataba HP Ground Jirachi, is that OK?
EDIT:
love ball seems cool ( as .com said, pink ball everything) , but then i have to find someone from gen 4 to catch it .
And i won't do luxury ball on everything ( even though the animation looks great ) .
You could go Ultra. Or perhaps Heal.

Dusk has an excellent animation imo. Fast goes with the erupting lava in its Mega forme.

I am using an injected Wonder Card to SR a Tanataba HP Ground Jirachi, is that OK?
Yes, that's allowed here. I believe that as long as you state it, it's allowed to trade (although I think you're not allowed to inject a Japanese WC into an English game and things like that. Not sure though).

Is this all you get from the demo?

Perhaps I ought to give you a bit of advice about the rewards you can send to your full game.
You can send the Steelix you caught to your copy of the full game. I expect it will be a great ally— one you can depend on.
You can send the Glalie you caught to your copy of the full game. I expect it will be a great ally— one you can depend on.
You can send the set of 10 Poké Balls that I gave you earlier to your full game.
You can send the set of 10 Heal Balls that I gave you earlier to your full game.
You can send the set of five Heart Scales that I gave you earlier to your full game.

I was just looking through threads and all and saw that there no, literally no Naive Yveltals except the one at ATR's thread, which too isn't perfect, If I SR for one, would anyone be interested?If yes, In what Ball?

On that note, anyone have a Naïve synchroniser?

I was just looking through threads and all and saw that there no, literally no Naive Yveltals except the one at ATR's thread, which too isn't perfect, If I SR for one, would anyone be interested?If yes, In what Ball?

On that note, anyone have a Naïve synchroniser?
I already have one, but here are good balls:

-For sheer irony.
-Matches IMO. (JebusChrist notice meh)
Also I have a Naive Umbreon if you need that.

Anything except those 2?I don't think heal matches and I already did lux, any other suggestions?

I'd love that umbreon
That's the point; Heal is for the Irony. But meh, Dusk or Timer I guess.
I'll give it to you after I do some EVing for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)