Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a HP Fire Ditto with 0 Attack?

Realized I don't have one and there are some Pokes that would rather the 0 Attack over 30.

Feel free to CMT for it, got some Dittos I can trade as well.

I have one from mostthe3rd it was free and full redis so I can give it you for free the giveaway was held here http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/german-hp-fire-ditto-gts-giveaway.3517079/ we can do this with our previous trade if you'd like
Hahaha the giveaway you linked to says that most caught that ditto specifically for Lady Valkyrie. Now she is asking for it xD Milady are you sure you don't have said ditto somewhere already?
Ehehehe *sweatdrop*

*Gets a Ditto made for me, misplaces Ditto*

So yeah, I seem to have misplaced this Ditto.

I may just contact Most then or if anyone has the Ditto then that'd be cool too :P.

Seeing as tutor moves are coming back what pokemon are ones that still need to be RNG'ed?

I can only think of a few

.Things that need defog
.Specific pokes which got event exclusive moves

Am I missing anything super key and which event move exclusive pokes should I be looking to pick up in this way?

Seeing as tutor moves are coming back what pokemon are ones that still need to be RNG'ed?

.Things that need defog

Am I missing anything super key and which event move exclusive pokes should I be looking to pick up in this way?
Male only pokemon in matching balls.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

.Things that need defog

Male only pokemon in matching balls.
And Genderless.

.Things that need defog

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-here-no-hacking.3519648/page-22#post-5801064
check out the responses I got when I asked this
Ehehehe *sweatdrop*

*Gets a Ditto made for me, misplaces Ditto*

So yeah, I seem to have misplaced this Ditto.

I may just contact Most then or if anyone has the Ditto then that'd be cool too :P.
yeah I can trade you another one :P

Anyone have an extra NA Diancie code they'd be willing to spare? I can do a breeding project or two (within reason).

Also asking if there's anyone who could help me check the ESV of 6 eggs for me. I can't check them myself and I'd really like to get as many if them hatched as possible =]
Morning bump

I can probably do the other ones for you. Not now though, it might be morning for you but it's bed time for me.
That's alright with me =]
Around the same time as when you checked the first batch for me? I won't be home until close to eleven hours from now.

Got a half decent HP Ice spread, keep? (tfw perfect stats for Naive but I got Timid)

Diancie

None (Timid) : 30 / 31 / 26 / 29 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

I'm going to reset quite a few more just because I can so this isn't my only shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)