Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned that people with glitched Diancie could go for Hidden Powers otherwise impossible--HP Flying with 31 Speed, for example. Otherwise, though, these Diancie would be hard-pressed to compare well against the Diancie generated with three flawless IVs.
If you are just using the diancies on wifi then it doesn't matter if you
If you really want to hit Mega Venusaur, there's an option. The only HP Flying spread with three 31 IVs is o/o/o/e/e/e, which forces a speed IV of <= 30, causing Mega Diancie to lose the speed tie with other base 110s.

Edit: Oh, wait--Diancie gets Psychic, so I suppose that's a better option for Mega Venusaur in particular. I guess Bisharp is hit harder by Hidden Power Fighting than any other move, as an alternate example, although it's 2HKOed by Earth Power and Moonblast. I don't like the opportunity cost of HP Fighting compared HP Fire, though.
Wouldn't having a 30 speed iv not even matter in wifi battles due to it having the same exact speed at both 30 and 31? Not sure if it has higher speed at 31 after evs but at untouched both 30 and 31 have the same speed stat.

Speaking of speedy diancies. anyone have a good hasty/naive diancie for trade?

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, HP Flying is definitely outclassed in more than one way. The only HP Diancie really needs is HP Fire, and that's easy enough to SR for (just look for your 3 perfect IVs to be in HP, Def, and SpD, then check with the Anistar guy.
The context of the response was about glitched Diancie that lack the three guaranteed IVs. :P I wouldn't bring up HP Flying or HP Fighting otherwise.

Wouldn't having a 30 speed iv not even matter in wifi battles due to it having the same exact speed at both 30 and 31? Not sure if it has higher speed at 31 after evs but at untouched both 30 and 31 have the same speed stat.
Yeah, EVs cause a difference in speed stats at level 50, and Mega Diancie is likely to invest in speed.

Not sure if this is the right place but would someone be able t check my TSVs for both X&Y?
I have a poke for each on the same game and I can make one an extra 5IV from a breeding project

That's great, thanks!

I'm new to this -- how do we go about actually trading? And what can I give in return?
I won't be able to trade for a few hours, but for stuff in return, check my want list in my thread. If you don't have anything there, just post there or send me a PM; I'm sure we can work something out.
Not sure if this is the right place but would someone be able t check my TSVs for both X&Y?
I have a poke for each on the same game and I can make one an extra 5IV from a breeding project
I can check your TSVs later tonight. I just need a pokemon from each (scrap is fine) as long as you either caught or bred it with that OT

Hey guys,looking for a gale wing talon flame or fletching(It doesn't need perfect iv or nature)
And I'm also looking for a morning son arcanine if anybody have one

Reckless Female Staraptor or pre-evos
Guts Female Hariyama or pre-evo

the Ivs do not matter do mind breeding them i am sure i got some spare parts i can trade for them
Contact me here or kyle.gartner(at)gmail.com

Reckless Female Staraptor or pre-evos
Guts Female Hariyama or pre-evo

the Ivs do not matter do mind breeding them i am sure i got some spare parts i can trade for them
Contact me here or kyle.gartner(at)gmail.com
I think I have a female Starly w/ Double-Edge and Reckless. I can trade in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)