Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is more of a general question, but when I tried to switch my font to times new roman, two unwanted hide tags appeared. Help?

More like Mediocre, like the concept behind the Masterball itself, (the fact that it's a guaranteed catch and takes no effort to use).

But yes, keep.
"Master" <<<<<<<<<< Anything below a catch rate of 100% wouldn't make much sense. Anyway I was talking M as in the only ball that matches non-shiny mewtwo is master-ball.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know this is more of a general question, but when I tried to switch my font to times new roman, two unwanted hide tags appeared. Help?
If you click "Edit" on the post in question, click the little spanner on the far right of the toolbar, add a [PLAIN] tag at the beginning (before any of the text) and a [/PLAIN] tag at the end (after all of the text), then copy and paste the whole thing into a PM to me I can try and fix it. :)
PM'd.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to point me in the direction of a shiny tyrunt?
EDIT: Also, offering a 6IV adamant Beldum for a 6IV or 5IV adamant damp mudkip.

Last edited:
I have a flawless Honchcrow With heat wave, superpower and With Superluck. Im just wondering what do i have to do to get a honchcrow With the ability Moxie and can i transfer those move that i mention trough breeding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)