Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell on the super training stat page how many EVs your poke has? I suppose I shoulda kept count but whatever. Also I have a feeling that it would be quicker to max out EVs etc using horde training... Would this be the better way to go coz I'm just doing this to try and get a fucking shiny stone.

How can you tell on the super training stat page how many EVs your poke has? I suppose I shoulda kept count but whatever. Also I have a feeling that it would be quicker to max out EVs etc using horde training... Would this be the better way to go coz I'm just doing this to try and get a fucking shiny stone.
I have a spare Shiny Stone after completing my Y storyline. I can give it to you for free.

1. You definitely should've kept count.
2. The only option that I can think of is to basically save, use a reset bag, and see how much each stat went down by. Obviously the maxed stats would be the whole way to the given sides, etc, etc. It appears that trikx_insane has a spare though! So you're in luck. Keep all of this in mind for the future! :)

I have a spare Shiny Stone after completing my Y storyline. I can give it to you for free.
You still on? I'm getting bored with super training lol.
1. You definitely should've kept count.
2. The only option that I can think of is to basically save, use a reset bag, and see how much each stat went down by. Obviously the maxed stats would be the whole way to the given sides, etc, etc. It appears that trikx_insane has a spare though! So you're in luck. Keep all of this in mind for the future! :)
I thought so but I thought I would ask anyway. I've never bothered with this feature until now. In that case i have a poke which nearly has a max spa.

I am looking for a ANY Legitimate, English Latios. I am wanting to use it competitively so please no hacks. IVS ect dont matter really because I dont have much to trade. I can offer a cloning service or 6 of any item in the game for one.

So I feel I already know the answer to this but when breeding genderless pokemon such as Magnemite and Beldum, they will always hatch in Pokeballs right?

How about this? Give me 30 mins if you like it, and it's free:

Chev4's Shiny Latios
OT: CHEVAR (39189) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, HP Fire
That would be amazing! My FC is 5472 - 8850 - 9126. Also, is it Nicknamed?

Yes. If you want one with a different ball with good IVs you could try and RNG it if you have black/white.
Thanks for confirming!

How about this? Give me 30 mins if you like it, and it's free:

Chev4's Shiny Latios
OT: CHEVAR (39189) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, HP Fire
Were these some kind of giveaway Pokemon? Wondering where I can get one lol

Dear everybody,

Looking for a Hasty/Naive Diancie as close to flawless as possible.

CMT for literally anything, the Mega Diancie HYPE is as real as the ORAS HYPE.

Anyone able to do some friend safari swaps? I'm looking for any with Pikachu or Vulpix... there's a few other mentioned in my signature, along with my FC/contents of my safari, but Pikachu and Vulpix are the big ones I need. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)