Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
From what I've heard, everybody's is different. If you've recently saved a battle video, you should just search your SD card for the most recent battle video file and find out where it's stored from there. The folder mine are in is 000011c55 but the couple of people I've talked to found it in different places.
Thanks! Turns out they're apparently stored in the same file location as the OR videos, since my videos from my digital OR show up in AS. lol

Upload a random Pokémon on one game asking for something you have on the other game, and on the other game trade that Pokémon holding the item.
Honestly, I don't understand why you don't know how to use the GTS, it's made for kids under 10 and it's really self-explanatory.
That's because where i am i have no internet and ehen i have its from my phone and i dont want to waste it much, i think it a bit risky since someone else can suddenly see my poke and trade that poke to but thanks anyway but i prefer the other way :) maybe i will try it.

That's because where i am i have no internet and ehen i have its from my phone and i dont want to waste it much, i think it a bit risky since someone else can suddenly see my poke and trade that poke to but thanks anyway but i prefer the other way :) maybe i will try it.
Just put up a level 1 pokemon asking for any lv 50 pokemon in your game while holding the item . NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR lv 1 pokemon . It is self-explanatory .

It is really easy to get your pokemon evolve too without having 2 3ds .

If you're worried about it, do it quicker. It should only be there for 4 minutes, tops.

Just put up a level 1 pokemon asking for any lv 50 pokemon in your game while holding the item . NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR lv 1 pokemon . It is self-explanatory .

It is really easy to get your pokemon evolve too without having 2 3ds .
Its a great idea, thanks!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
XDPokemon a0161613 the trick is to upload something crap on the game you want the good Pokemon / item, let's say a Caterpie, and ask for the Pokemon you want from your other game (or something really valuable if you're transferring an item). So if you want to get your Xerneas from X onto Sapphire, go on the GTS on Sapphire and upload a Poochyena asking for a Xerneas, go on X and look for the Poochyena and complete the trade, then go back to Sapphire and claim the Xerneas! You can do the same for items, just upload the Poochyena or whatever and ask for whatever you're going to attach the item to in your other game. This means that no one will snipe your Poochyena (because who will trade a legendary for one?) and even if it does it doesn't matter because who cares?

If you get a pokemon up to max friendship (255), and then you leave that pokemon in your box, will its friendship towards you decrease over time?

I'm looking for the newly available HA Tepigs, (and Oshawott I guess...) that everybody else is asking for :D
(Btw is Shell Armor Samurott useful... at all? xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)