Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about DexNavving.

If I was to DexNav a Pokemon for near-flawless IVs, would it be better to chain to get the Search Level higher or breed (then utilize bank to quickly raise search level) to get it higher before chaining?
I've tampered quite a bit with DexNav, and I can say that a DexNav level above 200 doesn't do much of a difference in the outcome. You have a higher chance of getting near-flawless stuff by chaining / raising the Search Level the hard way. I got my Staryu Search Level to 999 today, and I'm still getting as many 0 IVs as I did when I was at Search Level 150-200.

I have a question: in the battle maison after you deafet 50 times one of the trainers there you see wallt and than come a strange man with glasses and tell you that there are more like him that waiting you battle you in the 100 and 200 matches, so im asking who is that person and which pokemons all of them have?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
hey if i did 3 battles what should i do after saving and quittinh? battle of hoenn ofc
Just wait until the competition finishes. Not sure if quitting and unlocking your battle box in the middle of the tourney will void your claim for the Tyrunt, but I would wait just in case.

I have a question: in the battle maison after you deafet 50 times one of the trainers there you see wallt and than come a strange man with glasses and tell you that there are more like him that waiting you battle you in the 100 and 200 matches, so im asking who is that person and which pokemons all of them have?
Kinda hard to make out the broken wall of text here.

If I understand you correctly, I don't think there are any more bosses in the Maison beyond the battle chatalanes at the 50th battle.

Anyone got two extra ability capsules? I can perhaps offer another item in exchange or something? pm me or post here. also i'm looking for a machop with bullet punch.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I need help transferring 3 Pokemon (and their items) from my Y to Alpha Sapphire, PM me if you can help!

edit: helped by rufusdrumknott :)

hey if i did 3 battles what should i do after saving and quittinh? battle of hoenn ofc
If you're eager to get the HA Tyrunt from the competition I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Friday the 30th when the results are published and the codes are given out. I wouldn't quit and unlock the battle box just in case it does void you entry like Xen said (there's no proof that it does, but may as well be safe)

Last edited:
Hey, I kinda want to make a Kid Icarus: Uprising themed giveaway. What Pokemon would best represent Pit, Palutena, Viridi, and Dark Pit? Preferably Pokemon I can breed.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
kk. would i need to go to pokemon gl to get it?
If you clicked 'reply' I would have received a notification for this and would have replied sooner. Yes I'm assuming the codes will be given away there and you will probably have to register the code with Mystery Gift to download the Tyrunt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an odd request. Could someone please trade me 5 trashmons each holding a revival herb? I have a Glalie sitting on my brand new Sapphire save (only at Slateport) that is on its base happiness (70) that knows Frustration and I need to get it to 0 to use in the Battle of Hoenn (I know it's almost over shhhh), if I make it use Explosion and Revive it 5 times it will hate me enough to use max power Frustration ( (1 + 15) x 5 = 80). I'll be trading you 5 Magikarp and/or Tentacool that I just caught so don't expect any cool spitbacks :P PM me if you can help

edit: helped, thanks mostthe3rd

Last edited:
Hey, I kinda want to make a Kid Icarus: Uprising themed giveaway. What Pokemon would best represent Pit, Palutena, Viridi, and Dark Pit? Preferably Pokemon I can breed.
I think you're limited on Pit & Dark Pit, maybe Braviary & Gliscor. Possibly Minccino?

Fennekin & Jynx could work for Viridi. Palutena could be pretty much any grass type. Maybe Chikorita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)