Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering battle maison items, 5 IV luxury ball adaptability toxic spikes Skrelp, 5 IV magikarp, 5 IV contrary HP Fire Snivy and 5 IV perfect bold Rotom EV trained, for a HA HIPPOPOTAS WITH SLACK OFF IN ANY BALL WITH ANY NATURE AND ANY IVS. Will happily trade multiple of what I've listed for it at this point.
I have some spitbacks in a Dream Ball. What are the EVs on Rotom? Or if you have any evolution items like Magmarizer or Electerizer, that'd be cool.

I have some spitbacks in a Dream Ball. What are the EVs on Rotom? Or if you have any evolution items like Magmarizer or Electerizer, that'd be cool.
With sand force? You're a life saver. It's 248/216/44 so standard chesto rest defensive. I can tweak slightly with berries if it helps. I might have the evo items too but if not I'll quickly try to rack up some BP (or owe you).

With sand force? You're a life saver. It's 248/216/44 so standard chesto rest defensive. I can tweak slightly with berries if it helps. I might have the evo items too but if not I'll quickly try to rack up some BP (or owe you).
Yes Sand Force. Has Whirlwind/Slack Off. That's the EV spread I was hoping for on Bold Rotom. If you don't have any evo items it's fine. Adding you as soon as I finish trading with someone else.

Does any have a klink, a carnados, a dewgong, and a muk, they would be willing to give me.

Edit: evos are fine also

looking for female luxury ball adaptability skerlp , ivs and natures don't matter but egg moves would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)