Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold is by far the most common nature in VGC/Battle Spot doubles at the moment.
If you're going the VGC route with it I'd go Relaxed. Makes it a better TR setter and Relaxed plus 100 Def EV's allows it to live a CB Knock Off from Bisharp.
go relaxed, dont think anyone have done one yet :3
Appears being more physical defensive is popular for Doubles Cressy. I'll keep those natures in mind while I prepare for tackling that moon duck although doing a Relaxed one is an interesting idea.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you cant find no-one else, pm or vm me your calibration information. I can use Chii's PPRNG app on my iphone to generate results,but it is time intensive, due to my phone being a early model.
If I can't find someone else who can generate Dream Radar seeds for me, I'll be sure to let you know.

Still looking.

Repeat IMO.

The orange, yellow, and black match majority of its colours, all bar the green and its body really.
Yeah, I caught it in repeat but I still wasn't sure about it because the sprite and ball are different. In a similar fashion to fast balls and pokeballs the actual color of the ball is red rather than orange. It's still probably the best match though.

Ball suggestions for shiny/non-shiny Garchomp?

I'm finding it difficult to select one that matches the colors of its mega form. Also tired of using luxury ball for everything .

Can anyone offer a Heracrossite?

Accidently deleted mine. : /

Edit: Now I also need help evolving an electabuzz after some Le WoW living.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
since its 1 pokemon, i can breed a leftover real quick for free.
unless you happen to have something from my wants
Oh sweet, yeah spitback is fine (I'll be re breeding for quiet anyway lol). I know you want sport/safari/apricorn balls, you'll have to CMT since I have too many to list here

I'm gonna try here, although I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get any answers... :)
Anyone CMT for a Timer/ Premier ball Cyndaquil (female)? IVs, nature and egg moves are not necessary, but nice if you have them ^^)

LF breedables of both Basculin, Cryogonal, Heatmor and Durant. Preferably in semi-matching balls (except Cryogonal, of course).

Please CMT in my sig have any of them :).

I'm gonna try here, although I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get any answers... :)
Anyone CMT for a Timer/ Premier ball Cyndaquil (female)? IVs, nature and egg moves are not necessary, but nice if you have them ^^)
I have Timer. I'll post in your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)