Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone happen to have a HA Swirlix? Nature/IVs/nature etc don't matter, just the Unburden ability. I don't have much but I have a lot of the Battle Maison Items if I could save you a few bp, as well as Competitive Milotic spitbacks, Prankster Sableyes, cloud nine Altarias, and a PP Max. I'd really appreciate it!

Would anyone happen to have a HA Swirlix? Nature/IVs/nature etc don't matter, just the Unburden ability. I don't have much but I have a lot of the Battle Maison Items if I could save you a few bp, as well as Competitive Milotic spitbacks, Prankster Sableyes, cloud nine Altarias, and a PP Max. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks Thomaz for the assistance!

Anybody got a spare Garchompit, I could have? Don't have the time to get 1000 flags or shell another 40$ for it.
If nobody has helped you yet I can give u one. What do you offer in exchange? VM if you want to make a deal for it.

Since you're new to this site I can give the Garchompite for free.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to trade with me to evolve the great great granddaughter of the Swirlix I asked for about 2 hours ago?

Alright, I know imperfect speed, but I just need absolute closure on this before I do. Confirmed with 8 EVs

Mewtwo - #150 (Naive) : 31 / 30 - 31 / 28 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 30

Edit: Tossed

Last edited:
Alright, I know imperfect speed, but I just need absolute closure on this before I do. Confirmed with 8 EVs

Mewtwo - #150 (Naive) : 31 / 30 - 31 / 28 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 30
31 Speed on mewtwo for everything. also flawless or bust..especially if your gonna make the effort of going for 6iv

Edit: also go for hasty...mad special attackers in ubers

31 Speed on mewtwo for everything. also flawless or bust..especially if your gonna make the effort of going for 6iv
I foresaw as much. Least I got Capture Power up.

When I decided on Naive I knew I was in for the long haul. Still hurts to toss though.

Edit: also go for hasty...mad special attackers in ubers
Does Mewtwo miss out on anything important with Naive > Hasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)