Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Code reservations for the Snow Warning Amaura (you must enter the latest Battle Competition to get one). Note that I am only looking for the CODE, not the actual Pokémon. Sign ups end today!

FT: Anything in my thread. Events, shinies, breedables, whatever. I'll also throw in a spitback Amaura when I have my own so you don't lose out on its HA! PM/VM/Post in my thread if you're interested.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for a Darkrai code; offering anything on my thread, trophy case included, PM/VM me. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help :).

you don't need the fangs since rhyperior and rhyhorn learn the elementals punches

I would get Counter/Metal Burst, Curse, Dragon Rush
His evo line gets the elo punches though.. I would do Counter, Curse, Metal Burst and Rototiller (because difficult breeding chain)
Cheers, I didn't realise the elemental punches thing, I've settled for Curse, Metal Burst and Counter... but now stuck on the 4th. I'll probably chose out of DR, Crunch or Rototiller :P

I am looking for Analytic Staryu/mie, Pentagon Adamant Landorus with good IV's, and a Naive HP Ice Zoroa (preferably with Sucker Punch or other egg moves)/HP Ice Ditto. Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer, but here is what I can (all pokemon will have 31IVs in the necessary stats):

Jolly Zubat (Infiltrator; Hypnosis, Defog, Brave Bird, Whirlwind), Bold Chansey (Natural Cure; Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss), Adamant Heracross (Guts; Endure, Megahorn, Rock Blast), Modest Mareep, Impish Supersize Pumpkaboo (Frisk; Trick), Careful Supersize Pumpkaboo (Frisk; Trick, Destiny Bond), Calm Feebas (Swift Swim; Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis), Bold East Shellos (Storm Drain; Yawn, Stockpile), Adamant Mawile (Intimidate; Fangs + Sucker Punch), Jolly Weedle

I can also offer any item requiring Battle Points or EV training. Landorus is my biggest need at the moment, but I would greatly appreciate any and all help. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I'm looking for any pokemon on my wanted list.

(I haven't updated yet, but I will soon or later.)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

Thank you.

Quick question. Does the game force you to save after the Delta Episode (in case I confirm a stat and Rayquaza has 30 Speed for example)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)