Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one by any chance have a spitback ha jolly torchick? I have a couple rare ball pokemon to trade.
Well, why didn't you tell me that you're looking for a spitback ha Jolly torchic? Hehehe

If you told me or asked me if I had one (when I asked you is there something that you want in return), I could have just cloned it for you and trade it to you for the friend ball meowth that you gave me. :)

So that way you and I can have a fair trade. ^^

Looking for a cloner willing to clone my event shiny timid and jolly rayquaza. User may keep a copy of both for themselves. (This is assuming the event Pokemon are tradeable).

Does a pokemon lose happiness if it faints in a Wi-Fi battle? Also, if a pokemon with max happiness sits in my box for a while, it won't drop, correct?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for the following English Dittos, natures don't matter. CMT for them and PM/VM me please:

I can RNG these two Dittos for you, if you still need them? I'll have to be tomorrow since I'll be headed to bed shortly.

Does a pokemon lose happiness if it faints in a Wi-Fi battle? Also, if a pokemon with max happiness sits in my box for a while, it won't drop, correct?
Happiness isn't affected in Wireless/Maison battles.

Would Ampharos benefit from any Hidden Power?
HP Grass in UU, HP Ice in Doubles and VGC for Lando, sometimes HP Ground as well. But Ampharos doesn't generally run a Hidden Power since they either only have one or two targets and everything else is hit harder by some other move, or because it will still fail to OHKO its targets anyway.

- 5*31 IV Impish/Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5+*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 4+*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV non-blue Bold Flabebe (White in Premier Ball; Red in Heal Ball, Poke Ball or Repeat Ball; Yellow in Great Ball)
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- Hidden Power Fire Timid Magnemite with Magnetpull
- Naughty and Naive Synchro Users with lv50+ (so I can reset Zekrom and Azelf)
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Destiny Bond in a Dream Ball
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Tropius with Leech Seed and Curse in a Nest Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Modest Wablu with Hyper Voice in a Dream Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Timid Phione, HA Timid Snivy, Timid Scatterbug (Marine) etc
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle etc (ask if you want something specific...I might have it)
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 4*31 IV Relaxed Steelix with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
PM if interested

Does anyone have a timid thundurus? I'd love you forever and I'd breed some 6iv pokes for you. I'm trying to build a good team but I'm having a hard time still being new to the metagame

Does anyone have a timid thundurus? I'd love you forever and I'd breed some 6iv pokes for you. I'm trying to build a good team but I'm having a hard time still being new to the metagame
If you don't need it to be from Gen 6, I can give you Kaphotics' shiny HP Ice Thundurus. PM/VM me if you're interested in it.

Looking for Ho-Oh with its HA. It doesn't have to be competitive. I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Guess I'll go with Dusk Ball, since it kind of reminds me of a compound eye and "Lux Ball everything" is becoming boring.
Well, I already caught a shiny HA female Durant in a Dusk Ball a few weeks ago, but Nest Ball would fit quite nicely as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)