Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Using Swift Swim Surf spam Ludicolo, am looking to get the right item for it, LF an Absorb Bulb. I will have access to Wi-Fi for my 2DS in a couple of hours, if anyone can help, let me know beginning at 7:30 P.M. EST or so.

1) What is a good nature for Celesteela after Modest and Adamant, which I already have, particularly for Doubles? If it's special-oriented, is there any HP type at all I can aim for?

2) What is the best HP type for Tapu Lele?

1) What is a good nature for Celesteela after Modest and Adamant, which I already have, particularly for Doubles? If it's special-oriented, is there any HP type at all I can aim for?

2) What is the best HP type for Tapu Lele?
You can run a specially defensive set, something like Careful or Calm. Celesteela doesn't need need HP. Common moveset is usually Protect, Substitute, Heavy Slam/Flash Cannon, Leech Seed. Some run Flamethrower to hit opposing Celesteela's and Kartana.

HP Fire for Tapu Lele to OHKO Assault Vest Kartana

Hi, I'm still looking for trade backs to obtain Machamp, , Alakazam, Electivire, , Milotic, Magmortar, Porygon 2 & Z

I am also needing Braviary, Politoad, Carracosta, Type Null, Silvally and Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solageo and the Ultra Beasts (bar Xurkitree and Kartana) to finish my dex.

All trade backs of course!!!

Any help would be much appreciated.

You can run a specially defensive set, something like Careful or Calm. Celesteela doesn't need need HP. Common moveset is usually Protect, Substitute, Heavy Slam/Flash Cannon, Leech Seed. Some run Flamethrower to hit opposing Celesteela's and Kartana.

HP Fire for Tapu Lele to OHKO Assault Vest Kartana
Thanks for the info! HP Fire is going to take forever to get, though, considering I'm trying to get Lele in a Heal Ball...

I may make the attempt to RNG my Tapus soon. Assuming I'm up to the task...
  1. Any other Hidden Powers useful on Koko?
    • I've already got access to several HP Ice. Surprise factor: Ground? Fire?
  2. Any other useful natures on Fini?
    • Already have access to Bold, and Timid. Any useful Hidden Powers?

I may make the attempt to RNG my Tapus soon. Assuming I'm up to the task...
  1. Any other Hidden Powers useful on Koko?
    • I've already got access to several HP Ice. Surprise factor: Ground? Fire?
  2. Any other useful natures on Fini?
    • Already have access to Bold, and Timid. Any useful Hidden Powers?
If I were to catch another koko I'd reset for HP fire (if I remember correctly that can KO AV kartana). Edit: although you might need a modest nature or specs.

As for fini, modest is a really solid nature too (some people run scarf, for example in the battle tree). As for HPs, fire if you can intimidate opposing kartanas or outspeed under TW. It gets energy ball I believe so no need for grass. The bulkier fini sets that have been running around lately (e.g. CM fini) have a calm nature so that is an option too.

(VGC player btw).

Edit2: it actually gets grass knot, not energy ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)