Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to trade my boldore with to evolve it. None of my friends play pokemon and i really need it for competitive.

You can find one on wild cubones, if you have a butterfree with compound eyes, it'll increase the chance of wild Pokémon holding items, then you can teach it theif and chain cubones with it, and you should find one eventually
Does butterfree have to be in when the ally comes in for compound eyes to work or does it only effect the initial encounter?

Butterfree must be the current pokemon in battle for it to affect any of the marowak after the intial encounter
actually it just has to be the first pokemon, fainted or not. I personally get it fainted and have alolan exeggutor with frisk and thief to be sent out. this usually speeds up the process a ton.

Edit: removed a sentence.

Last edited:
Looking for someone with access to 2 rare kitchens, I have some Pokémon I can breed, let me know if there is anything you want for them!

Is there a way to transfer items over to a new save? If I want to delete the one off my catridge & make a new but keep my battle tree items etc?

Looking for a regular timid vulpix with its HA Drought and HP Ground. Can offer: Dream Ball Porygon Buneary, Bagon, Moonball Misdrevous,Gastly, and feebas, level ball Pidgey, heavy ball Sandshrew to name a few.

Does anyone here have any experience with chaining HA geodudes? I can't handle the suicidal geodudes anymore, and I'm hoping people have some tips?
Better yet, if someone has one in a luxury ball, I'd very much appreciate it!

Does anyone here have any experience with chaining HA geodudes? I can't handle the suicidal geodudes anymore, and I'm hoping people have some tips?
Better yet, if someone has one in a luxury ball, I'd very much appreciate it!
If having trouble selfdestructing rocks, have a pokemon with damp. Pokemon such as golduck and parasect is good, but parasect is better because it has false swipe and spores.

Looking for a female bold bulbasaur(anything else doesnt matter). I have a lot of spitbacks I can trade. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)