Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same species only. Same egg group or evolutionary line doesn't work according to eworm's testing. So no Jangmo-o won't pass the ball.

As long as you can catch a wild axew in alola then yes moon ball axew is legal. So far there is no known method of purchasing apricorn balls.
Well dang. Thanks for the answer though :)

Now, I am looking for a Male Smeargle with Psychic terrain for my uranguru. Don't want to wait till post game, since i want to use the monkey on my first team and feel bad replacing it for a baby after going through everything.

I can offer any natured abra, HA timid vulpix's with Extrasensory, freeze dry, and Moonblast, and Adamant Stamina Mudbrays with close combat.

What breedable in a moon ball would people be interested it? Ive already seen alola vulpix so I want to do something different with it.

I'm also looking for 7th gen pokerus.

What breedable in a moon ball would people be interested it? Ive already seen alola vulpix so I want to do something different with it.

I'm also looking for 7th gen pokerus.
If the ball matches the colour scheme or the theme of the pokemon then most people on WiFi will be interested in them. For example a moon ball matches well with lucario's colour scheme, umbreon's moon theme, etc.

Well Pokemon Moon complete. Now it's time to either start Pokemon Sun... Or farm more shinies so Kenta the shiny Kommo-o has more friends.

To that end: what are the most desirable Gen7 shinies, and what balls match those shinies?

Also I'm gonna have to get a synchronizer from somewhere. I can't just hack a synchro in because my little AR dongle has gone missing... probably into the dog's mouth and then the trash after...

Well Pokemon Moon complete. Now it's time to either start Pokemon Sun... Or farm more shinies so Kenta the shiny Kommo-o has more friends.

To that end: what are the most desirable Gen7 shinies, and what balls match those shinies?

Also I'm gonna have to get a synchronizer from somewhere. I can't just hack a synchro in because my little AR dongle has gone missing... probably into the dog's mouth and then the trash after...
You got a shiny Dragon? Cool. I got 2 shinies so far, and abra and a Rattata(Just became a raticate)

The only syncronizers in the game right now are abras... I was looking for a modest on, and by the time I found one 2 days later I had every other nature as well haha. If you have need of one I can give you one, if maybe you can get me a male Smeargle with Psychic terrain :)

31/31/31/31/28/31 Timid
HP: Steel is HP steel even a thing on Latias?!
Keep or is that 28 too annoying?
Unless the set you want uses HP Fire, keep and Hyper train the SpDef

If I have a fainted Sync as my lead before starting an SOS battle, will its effects still apply to summoned allies?

Unless the set you want uses HP Fire, keep and Hyper train the SpDef

If I have a fainted Sync as my lead before starting an SOS battle, will its effects still apply to summoned allies?
From what I've seen, it probably works but since it's only a 50% chance, you may not notice it. of all the ditto I've done so far, none have synched

I'm a little confused with hyper training (it's been a long day) but from what I understand the IV of the pokemon will not change however, the IV will be emulated to look like the IV of a flawless pokemon even though the individual stat number for the IV wont change (pretty sure I worded that poorly). Either ways this being said is it worth soft resetting legendary pokemon in pokemon sun and moon? What is the general community going to be looking for should we still be going flawless or bust? Thanks.

I'm a little confused with hyper training (it's been a long day) but from what I understand the IV of the pokemon will not change however, the IV will be emulated to look like the IV of a flawless pokemon even though the individual stat number for the IV wont change (pretty sure I worded that poorly). Either ways this being said is it worth soft resetting legendary pokemon in pokemon sun and moon? What is the general community going to be looking for should we still be going flawless or bust? Thanks.
There are still going to be collectors looking for flawless IVs but insofar as usage, hyper training will be the way to go so...demand will definitely be less for flawless

You can still soft reset for correct nature, useful Hidden Power and specific IVs that aren't 31 like 0 Attack and 0 Speed.
You can also try to catch the legendaries in rare balls because a bunch of them are only available in a very limited amount.
Those things will still have value for competitive players.

Flawless IVs aren't that important anymore because of Hyper Training.
Flawless Hidden Powers are even outclassed in most cases, but the types still matter.

Anybody got a Rowlett and Poplio spitback? Don't care about IV's or even nature(though it would be nice). Just want them for story mode play through. I'll owe you one once I have access to my stuff. Please and thanks in advance.

When S.O.S chaining for IVs what would an ally not appearing cause a chain to break? What other things would cause a chain to break?

How far along in a chain can one start finding high IV pokemon?

Some people are perfectionists, and will still want naturally flawless pokemon. If that sounds like a big waste of time, another thing worth considering is that future pokemon generations may not keep Hyper Training as a feature, so making sure your Gen7 legends don't suck is likely a worthwhile investment for the future. That's probably a long way off, at this point, but one day when we move on to Gen8, you'll probably kick yourself for catching all these massively imperfect legendaries.

I am in need of 2 things:

I need 1 Surskit. I got a HA Dive Ball Mareanie, but I would like to put Haze on them and get some perfect IVs rolling. The IVs of the surskit don't matter. Neither does the sex.

I would also appreciate Pokerus on any pokemon.

In return, I will trade a 4 IV Female Spitback of each the Mareanie and a Popplio since females tend to be more useful.

I am in need of 2 things:

I need 1 Surskit. I got a HA Dive Ball Mareanie, but I would like to put Haze on them and get some perfect IVs rolling. The IVs of the surskit don't matter. Neither does the sex.

I would also appreciate Pokerus on any pokemon.

In return, I will trade a 4 IV Female Spitback of each the Mareanie and a Popplio since females tend to be more useful.
Sorry for quoting back without anything to offer. If oras is at all compatible with Sun & Moon I can give you Pokerus, but I don't think we can trade between these games yet. In any case, would you be so kind as to pass a Popplio spitback and rowlett(if you have one)? Just want them for story.

Sorry for quoting back without anything to offer. If oras is at all compatible with Sun & Moon I can give you Pokerus, but I don't think we can trade between these games yet. In any case, would you be so kind as to pass a Popplio spitback and rowlett(if you have one)? Just want them for story.
I do not have any rowlett spitbacks(for now). I have a single one with egg moves which I haven't gotten around to breeding yet.

I am happy to give a Popplio.

Awesome. Thank you so much. I'll add you and hop on.
It is no big deal. I only have 40 4 IV ones. I am giving you one with what looks like 31 everything but 29 special defense.

Sorry, I am going to let you do the request. I think both of us doing it has messed it up.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)