Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys :)

I also need help to evolve my Gengar in pokemon sun & moon!
MY FC of my 3DS is 2895-7576-1840
Don't have anything special to offer though.
Please evolve my gengar!

R

How do I go about getting the standard format of images, balls and such for pokemon that most trade threads use? Is there something that will generate it for me or do I have to do it from scratch every time?
THIS what you want?
does anyone have a set of pokemon 70 or up that i can use against the elite 4 in sun? been away from the meta for a long time, so i can't properaly see if pokemon are worth using or not, have to relearn how iv/evs work again. and the ones i got now are trash against the E4 so i can either power level for the next week, which is time i don't have, wonder trade and hope for a high level poke, or just ask on here for some help.

the pokemon don't have to be specific or even good iv/ev stats, they just have to be able to bring me through the elite 4 and champion so i can go post game.
There is no elite four in sun and high level poke won't obey you at early stages in the game ignore me lol!

Last edited:
Looking for a galvanize geodude. Self destruct makes chaining... complicated.

Most exciting things I have are chikorita, totodile, deino, venipede and klink as island scan pokes. Or maybe something else?
Use a golduck. Damp is how I took care of it. Or use a paras as it gets damp and false swipe

Side note, looking for a 6 iv ditto. Can offer ha toxipex or dhelmise, don't have much else.

Thanks, are legit and legal, only caught or bred? If they are Ill contact you on your account page
I have spitback Galvanize Geodudes in Beast Balls. I can give them to Bamce , ChrystalFalchion , and peaswar later tonight. I am currently at work. I will be around at least from 8-11 Central time tonight.

Just send me a private message with your FC and IGN so I can remember for later.

Does anyone have a spare Modest Synchronizer in Gen 7. Spent 3 hours catching Abras to no avail with a Modest one :( PM me please

I have several males of this
(
also these for shiny)

All are bold 31/×/31/31/31/31 with leech seed and growth as egg moves. I have all three abilities (even though illuminate is worthless).

Looking for HA mareanie in particular. Also oranguru, cubone, grimer....mostly anything.

Also have tons of spitbacks. PM or VM me if you have anything to offer for the flawless or spitbacks.

Thanks, are legit and legal, only caught or bred? If they are Ill contact you on your account page
I, personally, caught the beast ball pokemon. I bred it myself. I got the HA geodude in a trade and blended them together.

Are they legal? 100%.

Are they legit? I suppose it is possible they aren't, but I cannot vouch for it with certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)