Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my message here is short and sweet: Im trading a gold bottlecap for a 6iv ditto. I dont care what ball its in, what nature, etc, as long as it's a 6IV ditto. pm me if interested.
It isn't possible to have them in S/M as of yet. Any 6IV Ditto is hack until we can bring over the rng ones with pokebank.

Hello! I am new to Smogon, and I am in need of a little bit of help with a few things:

-I am in great need of a Destiny Knot, as I have a Shiny, 6IV Toxapex from a YouTube distribution that I would like to try to breed and distribute. If there is anyone who would be willing to trade with me for one, it would be very greatly appreciated!

-I also have a question regarding IVs. What is the best way to check IVs for 7th Gen Pokémon?

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel

Hello! I am new to Smogon, and I am in need of a little bit of help with a few things:

-I am in great need of a Destiny Knot, as I have a Shiny, 6IV Toxapex from a YouTube distribution that I would like to try to breed and distribute. If there is anyone who would be willing to trade with me for one, it would be very greatly appreciated!

-I also have a question regarding IVs. What is the best way to check IVs for 7th Gen Pokémon?

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel
You don't mind waiting a little bit for me to clone it, I can help you.

For ivs, you have to first hatch 20 eggs. Then, beat the game (if you haven't) and go to the battle tree. There should be a dude next to the PC. Talk to him, and he should allow you to check IVs in the PC by pressing the Judge button

You don't mind waiting a little bit for me to clone it, I can help you.

For ivs, you have to first hatch 20 eggs. Then, beat the game (if you haven't) and go to the battle tree. There should be a dude next to the PC. Talk to him, and he should allow you to check IVs in the PC by pressing the Judge button
Thank you so much! If you don't mind my asking, how long is the wait?

Anyone have a Hidden Ability Pikipek, Morelull, or Mareanie? I can give Bottle Caps (not gold ones just yet), Festival Tickets, or an IV bred Pichu with Hidden Power Ice.

is there someone free to help me trade evolve my magmar? thanks :)
PM me, I got you

IG I should just throw this out there. If anyone needs a quick trade to evolve their mons, just PM me. If I can't do it ASAP, I'll let you know when I can and make time to help

Anyone have a Hidden Ability Pikipek, Morelull, or Mareanie? I can give Bottle Caps (not gold ones just yet), Festival Tickets, or an IV bred Pichu with Hidden Power Ice.
PM me about the mareanie

Thanks again to the folks who answered my previous questions.

Another question, going back to Gen 4's Battle Tower and Gen 6 and 7's Battle facilities: I know that it's possible to get a ribbon after you pass 50 wins in a row after a challenge in Gen 4 (Say, if you're at 56, and then you get to 63 with new Pokemon, they'll get the ribbon as though they passed 50 in a row themselves). My question is, how many wins do you have to get past 50 to get a ribbon again? Is it literally just 1 win, or all 7, or what? And how does it work in Gen 6 & 7, with their Battle facility ribbons?

Also, is there any better route for riding Tauros to hatch eggs quickly than just going back and forth in Heahea City? Because that's what I've been doing.

I'll try and get a HA Pikipek if I can name the traded one Pickupek.

Jokes aside, I'll help with the Pikipek in a bit.

LF:
love ball bounsweet
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also looking for a gen VI cloner to clone my shiny fennekin.
Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo
LF a jolly justified absol in a moon ball. Pm me for negotiations please

LF: Oranguru, Mareanie, Pyukumuku, or Pikipek. Preferably with HA for Mareanie and Pikipek. I do not care about what ball they are in or ivs.
FT: Dratini, Alolan Vulpix, Mimikyu, Minior, Stufful, and Honedge spitbacks.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks again to the folks who answered my previous questions.

Another question, going back to Gen 4's Battle Tower and Gen 6 and 7's Battle facilities: I know that it's possible to get a ribbon after you pass 50 wins in a row after a challenge in Gen 4 (Say, if you're at 56, and then you get to 63 with new Pokemon, they'll get the ribbon as though they passed 50 in a row themselves). My question is, how many wins do you have to get past 50 to get a ribbon again? Is it literally just 1 win, or all 7, or what? And how does it work in Gen 6 & 7, with their Battle facility ribbons?

Also, is there any better route for riding Tauros to hatch eggs quickly than just going back and forth in Heahea City? Because that's what I've been doing.
1. In 4th Gen all you have to do is win another 7-battle-streak if your current win streak is beyond 50 wins (IIRC it doesn't work that way with the World Ability Ribbon). As of 6th Gen you can only get the Ribbon by beating a Battle Chatelaine in the respective difficulty ("normal" and Super Battle) and I'm pretty sure its the same for the Battle Tree in 7th Gen (replace Battle Chatelaine with Battle Legend/Admin/Champion/whatever).

2. I personally run in circles in front of the Day Care, it works much better than running back and forth between towns if you ask me.

I need some help with getting a 0 iv speed ditto...it's not going well haha.
Don't have much, but I can offer (5 ivs)
- Gibles
- Alola vulpix (freeze-dry, moonblast)
- Mimikyu
- Bottle caps

Nature isn't important.

Anyone perhaps have a Level Ball Jangmo-o?

In return I could give Love Ball Wimpod with Aqua Jet, Spikes, and Wide Guard, Dive Ball Bagon, Love/Beast Ball Gible, Heal Ball HA/ Love Ball Limber Mareanie, Beast Ball Beldum, probably a few other odd combos. I can also give Shinx or Tynamo if you're looking for QR pokemon.

Anyone perhaps have a Level Ball Jangmo-o?

In return I could give Love Ball Wimpod with Aqua Jet, Spikes, and Wide Guard, Dive Ball Bagon, Love/Beast Ball Gible, Heal Ball HA/ Love Ball Limber Mareanie, Beast Ball Beldum, probably a few other odd combos. I can also give Shinx or Tynamo if you're looking for QR pokemon.
PM me, I can quickly breed one for you tomorrow

Can someone explain how the shiny charm deals with TSV? I know that each trainer has a Trainer Shiny Value that, if it matches the value generated by some given Pokemon (or hatched by a train with a matching TSV) results in a shiny and that the Shiny Charm grants two additional TSV rolls. However, can you determine these additional shiny charm rolls like you can your own normal TSV or are they generated at random?

Looking for a Jolly/Naive Tapu Koko or Calm/Impish/Careful Celesteela(IVs dont matter). PM me for what you want in return. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)