Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did gardevoir get a fairy typing?, i used to run one back on emerald but i'm not sure how to get it up to gen 7
They gave it Fairy in X&Y, I can breed you a Raltz with a positive nature later if no one else is able to provide you with one before I get back to my house

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm interested in obtaining a Dream Ball Staryu, HA strongly preferred, IV's and nature irrelevant. Let me know if you have one and are willing to trade! Ty!

Looking for a Modest Hp Fire Bulbasaur(if possible with HA and in a cool ball). Have quite a few things to trade. PM for offers. Thanks in advance.

Anybody got a xurkitree with a high and or maxed out Spatk IVs?, i just noticed the beast boost is based off of IVs and mine happens to have a maxed out attack for some odd reason.
(I don't have much but i'm sure i have something you might be interested in.)

Edit: nevermind, i am a large moron it is based off of stats, it changed as i was EV training it.

Does anyone have an UT Impish/Adamant Gligar with Stealth Rock and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IVs?

The only Pokemon I have worth mentioning is an UT Quiet Honedge, xx/31/31/31/31/31. (The HP is ranked as "Very Good," so it's at least 20 or so.)

I can also offer BP prize items, bottle caps, or whatever.

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm interested in obtaining a Dream Ball Staryu, HA strongly preferred, IV's and nature irrelevant. Let me know if you have one and are willing to trade! Ty!
I happen to have a bunch of breedjects of this right now. PM me if you still need one.

So i'm not sure who told me to get a megazard-Y but i now realize why i was told to get one. Thing is, I'm not sure how i should build a team around it, Any suggestions?

LF: Timid Hoopa. FT: Other event mons such as Arceus, Shiny Entei, Shiny Suicine, Shiny Raikou, Darkrai, Magearna, Volcanion, Shiny Deoxys, V-Create Movie 14 Victini, Celebi, Jirachi, Keldeo, Manaphy, Shiny Mewtwo as well as shiny toxapex and shiny a-raichu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)