Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a breedject Gliscor with it's hidden ability?
Have a Gold Bottle Cap, Bottle Caps, Destiny Knott, Heavy Ball, Friend Ball and a ability capsule?

Edit: egg moves are a plus. :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for the following:
Corsola
Bagon
Castform
Vanilite
trapinch
all tapus except Lele
all UBs except kartana and nihilego

I'm pretty unlucky to find these pokemon either because of rarity or the need of the flawless Ivs and nature. So Ivs, nature, movesets won't be a problem with me and I'll return all tapus and UBs back after the trade.

What's the formula for Huge Power/Pure Power? I was always under the impression that Diggersby's base ATK would be 112 after Huge Power but I read somewhere that it's close to 160, which sounds more like the "crazy high ATK" that I keep reading about.

What's the formula for Huge Power/Pure Power? I was always under the impression that Diggersby's base ATK would be 112 after Huge Power but I read somewhere that it's close to 160, which sounds more like the "crazy high ATK" that I keep reading about.
It doubles the *actual* attack stat, which means EV investment yield is also doubled.

Looking for a HA psyduck(modest if possible) and a Hp Fire Bulbasaur(with its HA and in a cool ball if possible). Have quite a few things I can offer. Pm me if you can trade and we work something out. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the following:
Corsola
Bagon
Castform
Vanilite
trapinch
all tapus except Lele
all UBs except kartana and nihilego

I'm pretty unlucky to find these pokemon either because of rarity or the need of the flawless Ivs and nature. So Ivs, nature, movesets won't be a problem with me and I'll return all tapus and UBs back after the trade.
pm me and I can get you a bunch of these.

FT: Fast ball hp ice tapu koko. Also willing to do a tapu fini in ball of persons choice and hp desired. Same to with any of the moon beast pokemon.
LF: Past event pokemon (gen 6)
pm me offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)