Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Hone Claws and Speed Boost Torchic. If anyone has a Hone Claws and Speed Boost Blaziken or alike and would be willing to hatch an Egg to have Torchic for trade, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
I'm making a balanced team. Garchomp (Firium Z- Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Swords Dance) or Stallbreaker Gliscor (Toxic Orb- Knock Off, Swords Dance, Roost, Earthquake)? Opinions? Also If not Gliscor what are some other good stallbreakers?

should i run focus sash with cloyster or blaziken? i would like to run a baton pass blaziken set, but i use my focus sash on my cloyster so i can get a little aggressive with it.
Depends on how you're using them. Cloyster can be used to lay hazards, in which case you could run sash. Or you can run it as an offensive smasher, (Shell Smash +White Herb), in which case don't bother. Blaziken on the other hand, is almost always run with the Blazikenite, but if you aren't going to run it with its mega, you could run sash, if you plan to first lead with sword stance.

LF- Garchomp (Non Shiny) Male Jolly 5iv(-sp atk) with Rough Skin
-Swords Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Fire Fang

For Trade: Many awesome 5/6iv shinies of your choice.

Also LF- 5iv Volcanion, Scizor, and various walls

PM for trade

Which would be more viable?, infiltrator crobat or poison heal gliscor? (if anyone could help with the gligar that would be great.)

(edited in so i don't double post):
Depends on how you're using them. Cloyster can be used to lay hazards, in which case you could run sash. Or you can run it as an offensive smasher, (Shell Smash +White Herb), in which case don't bother. Blaziken on the other hand, is almost always run with the Blazikenite, but if you aren't going to run it with its mega, you could run sash, if you plan to first lead with sword stance.
i decided to keep it on cloyster as it makes it a reliable sweeper. Thanks for the input though!

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
So how do I read/reply to responses directed at me?
There's a reply button the bottom right of each post (see picture in hide tag). Click that on the post you want to reply to, then type your response. As for reading it, you'll get an Alert when someone does the same to you. Hover over the Alert tab in the top right of your screen (see hide tag) and click the link to be taken to their post directed at you.
Reply:
upload_2017-2-18_18-33-25.png

Alert:
upload_2017-2-18_18-37-18.png

Anyone around to clone a tapu lele and a pheromosa holding items for me? You can keep copies for yourself if you want. Pm me.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird, Defog, and Whirlwind? IVs are irrelevant and I can trade a Naughty Pheromosa or Timid HP Ice Xurkitree holding Bottle Caps (Gold or otherwise) or Battle Tree items for it.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. now what forum to I go to to ask for help in building a team?

mod edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird, Defog, and Whirlwind? IVs are irrelevant and I can trade a Naughty Pheromosa or Timid HP Ice Xurkitree holding Bottle Caps (Gold or otherwise) or Battle Tree items for it.
Bump, also wondering if anyone wants to swap my Sassy Celesteela for a Modest one.

So just to be sure....

At the moment, there is no way to breed non-alolan variants of gen 1 pokes...

Right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)