Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Female Premier HA Shieldon in Gen 6. Nature, IV's etc not necessary.

Lost mine due to file corruption and need to replace asap. Link to my trade spreadsheet is in my signature and please pm if interested.
Should say that what's in my trade spreadsheet are the bankballs I currently have access to and am working on breeding EM's etc on. Will custom breed and cross gen trade if wanted.

Should say that what's in my trade spreadsheet are the bankballs I currently have access to and am working on breeding EM's etc on. Will custom breed and cross gen trade if wanted.
It's not that you don't have trade material, it's that what you're asking for is very rare, even possibly nonexistent.

HA Shieldon was only available in the Dream World, which is defunct atm. To get one would have required you to get one while it was operational, and hold onto it until Gen 6 (if F, Gen 7 if M). All HA Fossils are like that atm. There's simply no one left with one.

The only person I know of who had alot of the HA Fossils was this guys thread, but idk if he's even active still, and I don't think he has a HA Prem Shield.

Also, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be offering things from spreadsheet, as per Wifi rules located here.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to clone some of my Pokemon please. I would like as many clones as possible beacause im going to give them away (they aren't for myself). These Pokemon would be either caught by myself or recieved from a trade/giveaway in which they are fully-redistributable. This would be a very nice thing to do for the community and of course you can keep as many clones as you like. Please send me a message or reply to this post if you can help. Thanks!

It's not that you don't have trade material, it's that what you're asking for is very rare, even possibly nonexistent.

HA Shieldon was only available in the Dream World, which is defunct atm. To get one would have required you to get one while it was operational, and hold onto it until Gen 6 (if F, Gen 7 if M). All HA Fossils are like that atm. There's simply no one left with one.

The only person I know of who had alot of the HA Fossils was this guys thread, but idk if he's even active still, and I don't think he has a HA Prem Shield.

Also, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be offering things from spreadsheet, as per Wifi rules located here.
Thanks for the info but like I said I'm replacing one lost in a file corruption so I know they exist as well as how rare and hard to find/trade for they are as I've been working on collecting them in every shop ball. I know Cretacerus and they've already very kindly helped me recently with replacing a Heal HA Aerodactyl so don't won't to impose by asking for help with this or with any of the other rare ball mons that I think I've lost.

Also if I understand the rules correctly, the rule about solely linking to external documents applies to trade threads and not SQSA or signatures. If I were to list my entire collection I'd have to list around 1000 bankballs and nobody would appreciate that.

Mods: If I'm incorrect about my understanding of linking external documents please let me know.

Is it worth soft resetting Magearna for HP Fire? I've heard it suggested but is it any good?
Given that Synchronize works with Magearna since it's not through Mystery Gift, it's certainly worthwhile. You can also use Hyper training to patch up its stats, including the Speed which must always be even for HP Fire, so you don't need to worry too hard about getting flawless IV's while aiming for the desired Hidden Power type. (it still gets the three guaranteed flawless IV's, though)

LF:
Gen 6 - Sun and Archipelago timid, 5 IV, female Vivillon
Gen 7 - Level ball Yungoos and Morellul

I can take breeding projects for those. PM/VM me.

Smogon allows entralink injection, though.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How does one do that? (Entralink injection)
Please don't ask/answer this.

While we don't oppose to certain types of injection (including entralink), we don't want to become a tutorial hub for how to do it. (Much like the rule of
First Post said:
DO NOT ask for AR Codes, discuss whether or not a Pokemon will be "legit", etc. You will be warned.

Please don't ask/answer this.

While we don't oppose to certain types of injection (including entralink), we don't want to become a tutorial hub for how to do it. (Much like the rule of
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask this since Gen 7 brought around Egg Swapping/Getting Powersaves for cloning purposes.

What's Smogon's policy on using Powersaves to save viable shiny spreads through save files? I just want to know before I start searching for spreads to save.

I took on the challenge of catching a Beldum in a Heavy Ball for someone and now I'm regretting it. Anybody got some spare Heavy Balls to make it less grueling for me? I only have 5.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask this since Gen 7 brought around Egg Swapping/Getting Powersaves for cloning purposes.

What's Smogon's policy on using Powersaves to save viable shiny spreads through save files? I just want to know before I start searching for spreads to save.
I'd categorise this under the "Don't ask if x will be legit" rule. Buuut... Given I've had personal experience with the issue, I'm just going to answer and then say "no more discussion on the matter". It's fine if you document it, accept other users opinions when performing trades (if they say they don't allow it, don't trade with them) and don't lie about it if anyone asks for clarification.
I took on the challenge of catching a Beldum in a Heavy Ball for someone and now I'm regretting it. Anybody got some spare Heavy Balls to make it less grueling for me? I only have 5.
It's probably not worth it. I tried with 995 Heavy Balls and didn't get a single shake; even if someone sent you 20+, you're most likely gonna be waiting years before getting one.

I can get that for you, if you don't mind waiting (the heavy ball beldum, I mean)

I don't mind taking on a challenge

I'm raising an excadrill for a sandstorm team and i'm noticing that it only learns metal claw as a learnset move and no steel moves as egg moves. I was wondering if i should throw poison jab on it for fairy coverage or just go with an all rock and ground set.

Edit: also looking for a hippopotas as tyranitar is not a great setup for garchomp and excadrill

Last edited:
I'm raising an excadrill for a sandstorm team and i'm noticing that it only learns metal claw as a learnset move and no steel moves as egg moves. I was wondering if i should throw poison jab on it for fairy coverage or just go with an all rock and ground set.
Doesn't excadrill learn iron head?

Do you need it to be all gen7 bred mons? If not, I could transfer an excadrill up with iron head
well i only need the excadrill for breeding purposes so no. I am also looking for a hippopotas if you have one.

Edit: anything you would want in return? i have a few hidden ability things as well as some battle ready things.

Last edited:
I've made vast progress in my Eevee/Eevelution event collection.

This is what I have atm:

Lf: Eevee/Eeveelution events like My Pokemon ranch Eevee, non-us versions of the VGC10 event, Dream World Eevee from the Dream World Isle Pokemon Cafe, other events I didn't mention (including what I already have), or even non-Eevee related events.
FT: Pics found in this link, https://www.facebook.com/groups/BattleandTradeCommunity/permalink/1402786523092935/
Bump this up.

Anyone had any luck soft resetting for HP Ground Timid Xurkitree?

Took me a few hours to get a Timid one with HP Ice but have had no luck with HP Ground after many many hours.

Wondering if I should just catch this second one and toss it if there's a good one already out there.

Wanna work on catching the other UB's and Necrozma before I lose my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)