Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have an HA Drampa to trade? Just need the HA, doesn't need to be a quality breedject. Happy to trade back anything I have, including BP items. Thanks!

Does anybody have an HA Drampa to trade? Just need the HA, doesn't need to be a quality breedject. Happy to trade back anything I have, including BP items. Thanks!
I have one more Drampa with Cloud Nine ready to be traded. It's a 4 IV one (Speed IV not 0), Quiet nature and has Hurricane as an egg move.

I have one more Drampa with Cloud Nine ready to be traded. It's a 4 IV one (Speed IV not 0), Quiet nature and has Hurricane as an egg move.
That would be fantastic! Are you available now to trade? I'm adding your friend code.

Anything you want in return?

Keep (this is in Pokémon Y)?

Careful
30/31/31/9/31/31

Also, which ball fits best?
Both color and theme-wise, I think Dusk Ball fits best.

EDIT: Also, I don't know what your standards are like, but I would never dream of throwing that kind of Zygarde away. I don't have the patience for regular, non-RNG SRing though.

Last edited:
(Researching for a breeding place on Pokemon Sun & Moon)

Paniola Ranch
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/paniolaranch.shtml

So this is where we can breed two pokemon in order to get a Pokemon Egg.

Well, not every game is design to do the same way as we did with the RNG abuse on Pokemon Generation 3, 4, 5. That is until we stop doing it when the 6th generation came out and started doing this IV breeding. If I explained that correctly. (Confused)

So just to be sure.

(Asking question(s))

1.) Does the IV breeding, with the Destiny Knot and the Everstone, on the 6th Generation (Pokemon X & Y) also work on 7th Generation (Pokemon Sun & Moon)? (Yes or No)

I asked before but I didn't get answer, so: Is anyone able to point me in the direction of someone who's really savvy with Sun & Moon RNG mechanics? I need to discuss/ask a few things about Ultra Beast RNG abuse.

1.) Does the IV breeding, with the Destiny Knot and the Everstone, on the 6th Generation (Pokemon X & Y) also work on 7th Generation (Pokemon Sun & Moon)? (Yes or No)
Yes. Knot passes down 5 random IVs between 2 parents, and Everstone always preserves nature.

I asked before but I didn't get answer, so: Is anyone able to point me in the direction of someone who's really savvy with Sun & Moon RNG mechanics? I need to discuss/ask a few things about Ultra Beast RNG abuse.

Yes. Knot passes down 5 random IVs between 2 parents, and Everstone always preserves nature.

Thanks. :)

(Researching for a breeding place on Pokemon Sun & Moon)

Paniola Ranch
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/paniolaranch.shtml

So this is where we can breed two pokemon in order to get a Pokemon Egg.

Well, not every game is design to do the same way as we did with the RNG abuse on Pokemon Generation 3, 4, 5. That is until we stop doing it when the 6th generation came out and started doing this IV breeding. If I explained that correctly. (Confused)

So just to be sure.

(Asking question(s))

It does. However, males and genderless Pokemon may now pass their ball down if breeding with Ditto, and the former can do so 50% of the time if breeding with a female of the same species. Everstone will also allow the breeding of the standard formes of Pokemon that have Alolan formes if the standard forme holds it. (this doesn't work with Pikachu, Exeggcute, or Cubone)

LF: HA Chikorita in any gen. Also looking for female Premier HA Shieldon preferably in Gen 6 or male Premier HA in Gen 7.

FT: Link to my collection spreadsheet is in my signature and pm if interested.

Try r/pokemonRNG
Thanks, I'll do that.

If anyone here is able to help, though, what I'm looking for is some way to understand what for lack of a better term I'm calling "UB-specific frame variance." Naturally, when targeting UBs you need to figure out how many frames to subtract to make exactly 192 units be subtracted from EonTimer, but there's also a number of frames that need to be subtracted according to whichever UB you're shooting for. For Celesteela in the zero-NPC part of Malie Garden, it's 40-41 frames.

...But evidently there's some other factor in there, because I've been SRing for Celesteela for at least 7 solid hours and I've yet to hit the target frame once. Sometimes it gets pretty close (2 frames, evidently due to sync-related confusion), but sometimes it's far enough away that I know the variance isn't due to me not hitting the right 1/30th of a second. Sometimes it's 5, 15, 40, even up to 100 frames off. This is after I've figured out my Temporary Target Frame and subtracted another 40-41 frames from it.

This weird-ass frame variance doesn't seem to exist for Tapus, but maybe it's just less noticeable because they're 100% encounters and thus it takes a lot less time to get them.

So I'll talk to r/pokemonRNG, but if anyone here has had any experience, I'm open to that too.

Would someone please help me evolve my Porygon to a Porygon2 please?
I'd be happy to help!, i'm going to be on for the next half an hour so shoot me a request when needed.

Edited in so i avoid the double post:

Which would be more competitively viable; Megazard X or Megazard Y?, i'm running a Megazard y at the moment and i love the versatility of it (especially for exterminating celesteela) however it seems to lack the bulk to be effective in my personal team and i was wondering about swapping the two..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)