Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't done any breeding in Gen 7 yet, has it changed much in terms of Egg Moves?

Any got egg move recommendations for the following?:

- Bulbasaur (special)
- Bulbasaur (physical)
- Charmander X
- Charmander Y
- Squirtle (special)
- Squirtle (physical)
While I've not bred Bulbasaur or Squirtle with any notable egg moves, I would advise breeding Charmander with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage and Dragon Pulse at the very least if you plan to use it competitively. Air Slash is a secondary option for half decent STAB on Mega Y if you really need it as well.

Edit: New Page bump:

Lucked out and caught the UK Marshadow distribution early, ended up with 4 codes instead of 2. Sooooo....

FT: 2x PAL Marshadow codes

LF: Shiny Modest Kyogre, Shiny Careful Groudon. Matching balls, competitive IVs and ORAS move tutor moves are compulsory ;)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
While I've not bred Bulbasaur or Squirtle with any notable egg moves, I would advise breeding Charmander with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage and Dragon Pulse at the very least if you plan to use it competitively. Air Slash is a secondary option for half decent STAB on Mega Y if you really need it as well.

Edit: New Page bump:
Any specific generation you need them from?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bippity boppity bump
I don't need a Marshadow, but I can clone for you for free. I will use Pokébank save/restore method, VM or PM me if still interested.

If anybody else is reading this and need help with cloning, feel free to contact me.

I'm going to try to Masuda a shiny Sentret. is it worth it to go for the Magikarp Swap method? Sentret hatch in 15 cycles as opposed to Magikarp's 5, but with different trainer parents the eggs come faster.

Also, is there potential for a Guzzlord with Trick Room support?

Last edited:
Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Timid Ha Eevee in a Dream/Heal Ball with Stored Power
- Bold Ha Eevee in a Dream/Heal Ball with Wish
- Timid Ha Pansage in a Nest Ball with Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm (either HP Fire or HP Rock spread)
- Adamant Flareon in a Repeat/Dream Ball with Superpower
- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Timid Surskit in Dive Ball with Hydro Pump
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Bold/Modest Regenarator Audino in a Dream/Healball with Wish, Heal Bell
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Bold Munna in a Dream/Heal Ball with Baton Pass, Healing Wish
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Impish Druddigon in a Great Ball with Sucker Punch (preferable with Stealth Rock and Fire Punch)
- Jolly Maractus with Spikes, Bullet Seed (preferable with Endevor when breed in Gen 6)
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind
- Careful Throh in a Timer Ball
- Jolly/adamant Relicanth in a Heavy Ball with Zen Headbutt
- Jolly Ha Hoppip with Encore
- Modest Remoraid in a Repeat/Fast Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Meditite in a Dream Ball with Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
- Ditto with 0 atk iv and the rest 31
- Ditto with 0 atk iv, def 30 and the rest 31
- Ditto with 0 atk iv, Spa and spe 30 and rest 31

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Impish Skarmory with Defog, Stealth Rock/Spikes
- Jolly/Naive/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Rash Shedinja with Sword Dance
- Relaxed non-HA Torkoal in a Repeat/Dream/Premier Ball with Stealth Rock (0 Iv on Spe)
- Timid/Modest/Naive HA Landorus
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Timid Heatran in a Repeat Ball
- Impish Salamence with Defog
- Jolly HA regular Raichu with Volttackle
- Bold HA Lugia
- Bold Defog Pelipper

Other things:
- Pal Marshadow Code
- Smogon Giveaway Ttar

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Timid Houndour in a Moon Ball with Fire Spin, Grudge, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Tirtouga in a Dream Ball with Liquidation, Knock Off, Iron Defense
- Impish Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Adamant Snubbull in a Heal Ball with Close Combat
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Adamant Axew in a Beast Ball
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Leaf Storm, Spikes
- Adamant HA Turtwig in a Dream Ball with Superpower, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb
- Adamant HA Tepig with Sucker Punch, Curse, Superpower, Endeavor
- Adamant HA Torchic in a Dream Ball with Baton Pass, Counter, Feint, Feather Dance
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Jolly HA Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Bold/Modest HA Slowpoke in a Love Ball with Belly Drum, Zen-Headbutt, Sleep Talk
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Adamant Barboach in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly/Careful any ability Drillbur in a Dream Ball
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Timid Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Goomy in a Heal Ball with Iron Tail, Curse, Counter, Acid Armor
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball

Last edited:
Looking for a Defiant Thundurus :)
I have some events from 6th gen and can breed Mons for you in exchange
Feel free to reply/PM me
Cheers!

How much are 6 IV Dittos these days? (ie events, iv+evd pokes, etc)
I need another 6 IV Ditto as I still find XYORAS better for breeding several pokémon, so to start breeding in SM I need another Ditto.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How much are 6 IV Dittos these days? (ie events, iv+evd pokes, etc)
I need another 6 IV Ditto as I still find XYORAS better for breeding several pokémon, so to start breeding in SM I need another Ditto.
You can get 6IV Dittos for basically free from some giveaways here on Smogon, like from Eisen's Giveaway.

Hello everyone! I saw somewhere that pokémons transfered from virtual consoles to pokémon sun/moon would have their hidden ability. So, I'm looking for someone that could catch a Nidoran-F in a heavy ball in the virtual release of pokémon gold/silver and then trade it to my Sun game. I don't care about the IV and nature it will get once transfered, all I want is it having its hidden ability and being inside an heavy ball :)

Here's what I can offer:
Clefairy in friend ball
Eevee in friend ball
Salandit in beast ball
Riolu in moon ball
Riolu in beast ball
Riolu in heavy ball
Larvitar in friend ball
Cottonee in love ball
Scyther in beast ball
Espeon/Umbreon with Synchronize of these natures: Modest, Timid, Adamant, Jolly, Bold, Calm, Impish, Careful, Brave, Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy, Lonely, Mild, Naughty, Rash or Naive)

I would really appreciate that :)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! I saw somewhere that pokémons transfered from virtual consoles to pokémon sun/moon would have their hidden ability. So, I'm looking for someone that could catch a Nidoran-F in a heavy ball in the virtual release of pokémon gold/silver and then trade it to my Sun game. I don't care about the IV and nature it will get once transfered, all I want is it having its hidden ability and being inside an heavy ball :)
That's a very cool hypothesis of how to get Apricorn+HA Nidoran, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.
First off: transfer from Gold/Silver isn't possible yet, you can catch it in Gold/Silver and trade it to Red/Blue/Yellow, but Heavy Ball isn't in those games.
Secondly: There is no data on Pokemon that say what balls they were caught in before Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. So even if you do catch it in a Heavy Ball in Gold/Silver and then transfer it to Gen 7 when that's possible, it will just be in a regular Pokeball when transferred.

And just to be clear, as I'm sure you know: You can't breed a ball from Nidoran Male onto a Female HA Nidoran because of how breeding mechanics work with Nidoran's and Volbeat/Illumise.

That's a very cool hypothesis of how to get Apricorn+HA Nidoran, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.
First off: transfer from Gold/Silver isn't possible yet, you can catch it in Gold/Silver and trade it to Red/Blue/Yellow, but Heavy Ball isn't in those games.
Secondly: There is no data on Pokemon that say what balls they were caught in before Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. So even if you do catch it in a Heavy Ball in Gold/Silver and then transfer it to Gen 7 when that's possible, it will just be in a regular Pokeball when transferred.

And just to be clear, as I'm sure you know: You can't breed a ball from Nidoran Male onto a Female HA Nidoran because of how breeding mechanics work with Nidoran's and Volbeat/Illumise.
Really? Aww, that's a shame :( I assumed Nintendo made a few little tweaks in these virtual games in order to make them compatible with the modern ones (adding something to track the ball, etc.). Well, there goes my apricorn + HA Nidoran.

Yeah, I know it's impossible for the male Nidoran to pass down the ball, which is why I asked for a female. My plan was to get a female Nidoran with apricorn + HA and breed her with a Ditto to get a Male Nidoran with HA + apricorn.

LF: Original cap and/or Sinnoh cap pikachu
FT: Hoenn cap pikachu (cloned)

Alternatively I can offer a couple RNGd shinies or something (bagon, spheal, misdreavus, beldum/metagross, larvitar, aron. IVs on all of these are bad though.)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for:

- (Shiny) Timid HA 31/00/31/31/31/31 Eevee with Stored Power (in a Luxury Ball or Premier Ball)
- Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
- Impish HA Miltank (Love or Heal Ball)

CMT

I'm looking for:

- (Shiny) Timid HA 31/00/31/31/31/31 Eevee with Stored Power (in a Luxury Ball or Premier Ball)
- Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
- Impish HA Miltank (Love or Heal Ball)

CMT
I have a Shiny Eevee with those IVs, Nature, Stored Power, and HA, but it's Friend Ball.

Looking for a male gen 6 shellder preferably with a modest nature, if anyone wants to breed one with modest nature and decent iv’s in defense and spc attack then I have things I can offer in return such as shinies and mystery gift legendaries
I might be interested in doing that. I'll let you know.

Lf: Pikachu caps (except sinnoh)
Celebi from the gold/silver event
IVs don't matter on these

I also need touch trades of a few mons:
Shelgon, palossand,comfey, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon, archen, archeops, tirtouga, carracosta, porygon 2/Z, vanillite line, clefairy/able, komala, weavile, castform
Any help is appreciated!

Ft: CMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)