Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I were to hypothetically RNG one so I could get it in a Master Ball, do i miss out on anything important? Egg Moves, HA etc.?

Edit: Scratch that. My intended purpose was for VGC, and you can't catch them in the wild in USM. FML.
For VGC you pretty much need its HA since the EMs it gets are not useful there albeit nice to have ofc :)

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well I mean, to be fair, you need its HA period. Nobody uses Effect Spore, since Regenerator is godly.

Insofar as EMs go, I think Stun Spore is the only appreciable option, but double status (Spore and Stun Spore) is somewhat rare since the other three slots usually read Giga Drain, Clear Smog and Sludge Bomb/HP Fire/Foul Play for Singles, as well as Rage Powder and Protect being more or less mandatory for Doubles.

Also if you wanted wild RNG for Master, there is the Grotto option in BW2 for HA, but since you are hunting a clover one that isn't an option, clearly.

Hi is there any1 that can clone Pokémon ? Got a mon to clone ! Also any1 has this 2 mon ?

Tangrowth (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Zoroark @ Choice Specs
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- U-turn

Last edited:

pilica12

Looking for Snover's line in a Lure Ball. Unconcerned with everything else, just hunting the ball for the moment. Anything on my thread at the moment is on offer in return.

Handled.

Last edited:
Drampa is a Pokémon that doesn't like helping it's own kind out!!.. Does anybody have a HA spitback? Female if possible, nothing else matters

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Drampa is a Pokémon that doesn't like helping it's own kind out!!.. Does anybody have a HA spitback? Female if possible, nothing else matters
I do, but it most likely will be 0 Spe, you cool with that?

EDIT: sorry, I was talking out of my ass. My one Drampa's Berserk...

Last edited:
Looking for: Bold Soft-Boiled Clefable/Clefairy
For trade: Whatever breedject you may want, I use 3DS RNG Tool for this purpose. Also I have 1 legit Love Ball and 1 Heavy Ball if you want too.
VM/PM if you're interested :D

LF: HA turtwig (shell armor), fennekin (magician) or piplup (defiant) I don't care about the nature or iv's just hoping to get them with those abilities.

Last edited:
Lf some Facebook gas:
Shiny nagandel
Breloom
Rotom-W
New Year Blacephalon
Cobalion
Shiny dusk lycanroc
I've got the Nagandel, Breloom, Dusk Lycanroc and Rotom W but someone else would need to clone them as I can't.

Been checking my DBHA collection and somehow I'm missing DBHA Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Has anyone got them for trade at all please?

Can offer anything from my trade spreadsheet linked in my signature and I'm happy to custom breed when EM's/nature etc isn't listed. Thanks
Bump as still looking. Ooops, brain fart, not actually available.

Last edited:

pilica12

LF: HA turtwig (shell armor), fennekin (magician) or piplup (defiant) I don't care about the nature or iv's just hoping to get them with those abilities.
PM me, I have breedjects of each you may have for free.

Also, just as a confirmation, UBs found in their respective Warp Holes do have their shininess chances affected by the Shiny Charm, right?

So I feel like this is a bit of a longshot, but I've tried everything I can think of to no avail so far.

I need an Aerodactyl in a Premier Ball. If it had the hidden ability that'd be great, but it's not necessary. I have a good amount of events, legendaries, bred Pokemon, and shinies I can trade. If you've got one let me know and I can send you a list of what I have if you're not looking for anything specific.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)