I have female Premier Ball Storm Drain Lileep in Generation VI.
I can breed you one and there is nothing I want or need in return so you can have it for free.
PS: This might take a while. I'll let you know.
In sum, yes. The Shiny Zygarde can never become a regular 10% forme, and the 10% forme is not optimal at all for the purpose of Power Construct (given that it dies pretty easily to pretty much any neutral move that an Ubers 'mon would throw at it).Which is effectively useless right? Given that Power Construct is banned in every tier but Uber’s, and 10% isn’t viable there.
Indeed, and others can change between 10% and 50% forme at any time once they have the Zygarde Cube, so there's really no point in bothering with it.Which is effectively useless right? Given that Power Construct is banned in every tier but Uber’s, and 10% isn’t viable there.
Not even for non-Leftovers using sets, so you can outspeed and set up two subs to instantly transform?In sum, yes. The Shiny Zygarde can never become a regular 10% forme, and the 10% forme is not optimal at all for the purpose of Power Construct (given that it dies pretty easily to pretty much any neutral move that an Ubers 'mon would throw at it).
Well, I suppose it is an option, but overall, I would consider it inferior to just using 50%, on the whole. It seems to me more of a strain "forcing" the set to work, when there are other options available as is. This is not to say that such a set is unusable, though.Not even for non-Leftovers using sets, so you can outspeed and set up two subs to instantly transform?
At the very least it should be more viable than anything involving Core EnforcerWell, I suppose it is an option, but overall, I would consider it inferior to just using 50%, on the whole. It seems to me more of a strain "forcing" the set to work, when there are other options available as is. This is not to say that such a set is unusable, though.
Hello, deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 1 Patrat and I'll send you one.Hi, I am still looking for a Watchog or Patrat with Analytic. Does anyone have one they would be willing to trade?
Hello, I do have a Wish + Softboiled Clefable (as listed in my trade thread). Feel free to shoot me a PM with your breedjects list if you want.Looking for Wish/Soft-Boiled Magic Guard Clefable
I can offer whatever breedject you may want
(I use 3DSRNG for eggs)
Placing a Pokemon in the PC box does nothing to its happiness. Banking it probably doesn't affect happiness unless sent over into a different game, and trading it resets its happiness to its base. It'll start losing happiness if you stick it in the Poke Pelago's hot springs and deliberately leave it in there for over a day.Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Dunsparce in a fitting ball with Headbutt
- Timid HA Staryu in a Dream or Dive Ball (preferably with 0 atk iv instead of one flawless stat)
- Timid Hidden ability Pidgey with HP Ground in a nice ball
- Quiet HA Spritzee with Nasty Plot with 0 Spe (preferably 0 atk over 1 31 iv on another stat)
- Timid Cherubi in a Love/Dream Ball with Weather Ball
- Calm Spheal in a Dive Ball
And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Timid Flame Body Moltres
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Timid Arceus
- Somebody at lv50 on battle agent
- Pal Xerneas/Yveltal serialcodes
- Smogon Giveaway Clafable
- Smogon Giveaway Xerneas
I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- adamant Carnivine in a Moon Ball with Sleep Powder
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest/timid Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis
- Lonely Synchronize abra with enough to outspeed 0 iv Lonely Stakataka by one point
- Hypertrained Adamant Entei in a Repeat Ball
- Hypertrained Naughty Guzzlord in a Beast Ball
- BR Hypertrained Sap Sipper Bold/Calm azumarill with Whilpool, Perish Song
When I max out the happyness of a pokemon and then send it into the box. How much happyness does it lose or how does it affect the move Return?
Can't you do it in one of those Secret Bases that offer Triple Battles against helpless opposing Blissey?Anyone able to help with how to sketch Focus Punch in ORAS at all? Currently using the interviewers but keep losing focus before sketch can work.