Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I have two Marshadow codes for Sun/Moon which will expire in a week or so. I wanted to exchange them for some competitive pokemon or other useful stuff, but I really have been overwhelmed lately. So basically, I'm giving them for free. I'm from France, so I think it works for all Europe/PAL systems (someone corrects me if I'm wrong). PM me if you're interested.

Giving away 1 NA Dialga/Palkia code.
First come, first serve, and I will get it to you a soon as I can.
Please post on my wall, and I will PM you the code.

Edit- Completed. Sent to blue force.

Last edited:
I’m going to attempt to hunt a shiny Kangaskhan from my Gold save. Since I have access to RBY tradebacks, which moves should I teach it? My assumption is that Body Slam and Seismic Toss are stapled, but I also have Counter, Double Edge and Curse to choose from. Also, any nature suggestions - Adamant if Curse is used?

I’m going to attempt to hunt a shiny Kangaskhan from my Gold save. Since I have access to RBY tradebacks, which moves should I teach it? My assumption is that Body Slam and Seismic Toss are stapled, but I also have Counter, Double Edge and Curse to choose from. Also, any nature suggestions - Adamant if Curse is used?
I'd use brave nature of using curse.

Waht nature is better for a Marshadow running HP ice: Naive or Hasty?
The Uber analysis suggest Naive, because it has a chance to survive a life orb boosted shadow sneak from an opposing Marshadow.
The Doubles analysis suggest Hasty, but doesn't explain why.

I have a Marshadow to soft reset and I was wondering wich nature I should go for.

The Uber analysis suggest Naive, because it has a chance to survive a life orb boosted shadow sneak from an opposing Marshadow.

I have a Marshadow to soft reset and I was wondering wich nature I should go for.
If you have a specific calc you want to survive (like Shadow Sneak) it makes sense to go naive. From a pure stats perspective Hasty would make sense because it is 80 def 90 sdef. I’m soft resetting too and will probably take the first hasty/naive HP ice I can get

I'd likely opt for whichever nature comes up that has the IV's grant HP Ice. Since one can't Synchronize Marshadow's nature due to it being only available via Mystery Gift, it's probably best to widen what you're willing to take and save yourself some of the headache.

If you have a specific calc you want to survive (like Shadow Sneak) it makes sense to go naive. From a pure stats perspective Hasty would make sense because it is 80 def 90 sdef. I’m soft resetting too and will probably take the first hasty/naive HP ice I can get
I'd likely opt for whichever nature comes up that has the IV's grant HP Ice. Since one can't Synchronize Marshadow's nature due to it being only available via Mystery Gift, it's probably best to widen what you're willing to take and save yourself some of the headache.
According to a quick calculation I did the odd of getting the correct nature and HP ice on a three perfect IV pokemon is about 1 in 308, and that doesn't seem too unlikely to be soft resetted. And if it takes too long I can try RNG manipulating it.

I mostly wanted to know wich nature to go for. Like Fitzhogan11 said from a stats perspective Hasty seems better, and the chance of surviving that shadow sneak isn't very high anyway (44% if I recall correctly, unles you invest heavily in HP and you probably don't want to do that on Marshadow). So I'm probably going for Hasty.

LF: Timid Azelf w/Stealth Rock (Or really any competitive Azelf, not too picky)
FT: I've got a decent amount of bred Pokemon, and events from the past few years. PM me and I can send a full list if there's nothing specific you're looking for.

Last edited:
Is it legal and possible for me to trade with myself between my sun and ultra sun games? I got so much Pokemon that it would be ages before I transfer them all, but I consider it for trade evolutions.

Is it legal and possible for me to trade with myself between my sun and ultra sun games? I got so much Pokemon that it would be ages before I transfer them all, but I consider it for trade evolutions.
Yes, Sun/Moon can trade with UltraSun/UltraMoon. Both via direct trade and via GTS.

You can use GTS for trade evolution. It takes a little bit of time, but it works.

Long ugly post
Yes, it is legal to trade between yourself. You do need two DSes, however.
Level
Fast
Dusk

Hasty is better on mixed marshadow to capitalize on raw stats, but in BSS, chance is screwy and you really just want hasty.
Yes, Brave is on curse Kanga, but is seriously unviable. You can try it.

Yes, it is legal to trade between yourself. You do need two DSes, however.
What if I only got 1 DS but two games? I did it and it works, only question is if it's legal from developers point of view and do I risk anything using it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree in a sport ball. It can have any nature, IVs, etc.

On exchange, I'm offering one of these aprimons:
Eevee in love ball
Golett in heavy/moon ball
Ralts in moon/love ball
Mawile in love ball
Lopunny first evolution (can't remember the spelling) in love ball
Squirtle in lure ball
Tentacool in lure ball
Cleffa in friend ball
Sandshrew-Alola in fast ball
Riolu in moon ball
Cottonee in love ball
Larvitar in friend ball

I can also offer an english Ditto of your desired nature.

Or I can help you with an evolution needing a trade.

Or any other fair request ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)