Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury or Dive ball in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents and clothes.

BlazingEmboar , i can add you for the Agency. I'm at level 50.

I was breeding my two Marills, the female holding the sea incense. Both parents knew Refresh, Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. The Azurill that hatched however only knew Splash, Water Gun and Refresh. How come? Are there any restrictions to the egg moves you can pass onto an Azurill?

I was breeding my two Marills, the female holding the sea incense. Both parents knew Refresh, Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. The Azurill that hatched however only knew Splash, Water Gun and Refresh. How come? Are there any restrictions to the egg moves you can pass onto an Azurill?
When you breed a baby pokemon, you have to see its egg moves, not those of the base pokemon. Here the serebii page with egg moves for azurill: Here!
I hope I have helped you :D

i've just checked on serebii, johto starters were never released in dream ball, so you can't obtain them legally ^_^ and, if no one else has already written you about it, i can help you with your poipole :D but i have to tell you that my console has a JPN SysNAND installed, is not a pure JPN console... let me know :)
Thanks for the heads up on the Johto starters; don't know where I got that idea from. Will have to triple check my DBHA collection now.

Re the Poipole code; I'm sorted now but thanks for the offer.

Would swapping Knock Off for Ice Punch be viable on a technician Ambipom for singles? I know Knock Off is pretty essential to most sets as it can, For lack of a better term, Throw a monkey wrench into most stall sets and some sets reliant on there items as well as provide the much needed coverage on ghost types., however with how Ambipom is used, ice punch will be a much bigger threat to the current Metagame.

Would swapping Knock Off for Ice Punch be viable on a technician Ambipom for singles? I know Knock Off is pretty essential to most sets as it can, For lack of a better term, Throw a monkey wrench into most stall sets and some sets reliant on there items as well as provide the much needed coverage on ghost types., however with how Ambipom is used, ice punch will be a much bigger threat to the current Metagame.
I would say it depends on your team and what your team needs and is weak to. No member of a team exists in a vacuum, so if your team has a specific need that you are trying to patch, you should tailor the Pokémon to fill that niche, or find a different ‘mom who can.

LF: HA torchic female and HA froakie female not looking for special in stats
FC:1178-2879-8826
Games:US,UM,AR,OS

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Possibly a long shot given how late this is in the asking, but hunting a PAL code for Dialga & Palkia (one of each, preferably). Anything on my thread is up for grabs, and a copy of the RNG'd events (please note, however, that these will not be RNG'd right away).
Bumping this.

Also, looking for HA Oshawott. Unconcerned about other things, just the HA.

I’m looking for someone with the Ash hat (Original) Pikachu with HP Ice. I can trade any BP item for it or if you’re interested in something else let me know.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can help you with that, just deposit a whatever in the GTS

Also, I have to breed it in G6, so if you want it there, just say so.
Gen VII would be preferred. Also, I managed to find the proof I was hunting, so if you're still looking for the Ray, let me know.

Maybe it might be better if we schedule the trade for the Osha then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)