Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF HA Starters on 6th gen.
I definitely have Froakie and almost certainly have the other two. CMT.

Looking for dream ball alakazam, only ball is relevant, let me know what would you like in return.
I have DBHA Abras. CMT.

LF HA wooper. Specific Ball/Nature/IVs won't be necessary. Willing to trade spitbacks for it. :)
I could breed one for you.

Can anyone help me get a shiny Bulbasaur/Venusaur? I've got a few HA pokes and can breed high iv mons. If looking for anything else, please message.
I have perfect shiny Bulbasaurs that were bred for me as well as a battle ready Venusaur. CMT. Looking for spitbacks in rare/matching balls I don't have on my thread.

Also looking for:
DBHA Oddish with Egg Moves and/or HA Friend Ball Oddish with Egg Moves
Someone to RNG hatch me a shiny Eevee in Gen 7 in a Moon or Luxury Ball for a shiny Umbreon (moves/nature to be discussed later)

Last edited:
Looking for a Heavy Ball Beldum ASAP. It can be free or I can trade something from my thread. Just need it soon. :)

Last edited:
I have one in Gen 7.

I could do the Litwick on Saturday via Island Scan.
I really need the Munchlax in gen 6. It's for a breeding project for a friend.
I'd love the Litwick though . I can help you with the HA Friend ball Oddish if you still need it.
Wich egg moves do you need?

I really need the Munchlax in gen 6. It's for a breeding project for a friend.
I'd love the Litwick though . I can help you with the HA Friend ball Oddish if you still need it.
Wich egg moves do you need?
Yeah I was going to do it in Gen 6, but my Self Destruct parent was from VC Gen 1 and it only let me send it to Gen 7. :/

I got the Oddish, but any spitback in a matching ball you have that you don't see on my trade thread would be fine with me. :D

Me on Monday: You know what? This time I'm going to be independent and breed myself a brave intimidate litten!
Me today and 98 Littens Later: Anyone have a brave intimidate litten I could trade for? I don't care for Iv's or Balls.

Me on Monday: You know what? This time I'm going to be independent and breed myself a brave intimidate litten!
Me today and 98 Littens Later: Anyone have a brave intimidate litten I could trade for? I don't care for Iv's or Balls.
That sounds like impossibly bad luck, were you going for the 1/25 chance of getting a nature without Everstone? Eisen gives away Dittos over in the GA forum.

Last edited:
That sounds like impossibly bad luck, where you going for the 1/25 chance of getting a nature without Everstone? Eisen gives away Dittos over in the GA forum.
Intimidate is the HA as well, make sure you have that. If your parent is a female, even better for passing the HA.

-----------> I have 3 Salandits for free if anyone wants them. They are Timid in a Moon Ball with Oblivious (HA) and 4 Egg Moves, and a non-perfect HP Ice spread (they still have HP Ice). Spreads are 31/E/30/31/31/31.

Also if anyone needs a perfect 31/0/30/31/31/31 HP Ice I now have clones for trade.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you have a 1/2 I think chance of passing on HA, so that makes me not so incredibly lucky
Anyway, it should be pretty easy since I'm told (by Pikalytics) since almost everyone runs Incineroar and you could just ditto one.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's 60% to pass HA if male breeding with Ditto, or female breeding with a suitable male parent. Might that have been the problem, perhaps?

Either way, I can probably breed a Brave HA one for you sometime this weekend. Just remind me to do so.

Hello everybody,

I just wondered if some of you still had an/two European code(s) for one of the following events:
- Dialga and Palkia
- Xerneas and Yveltal
- Marshadow

Unfortunately, I lost all of them due to the fact I haven't been playing for months. I can trade several pretty things, so, feel free to ask. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)