Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

I just wondered if some of you still had an/two European code(s) for one of the following events:
- Dialga and Palkia
- Thundurus and Tornadus
- Xerneas and Yveltal
- Marshadow

Unfortunately, I lost all of them due to the fact I haven't been playing for months. I can trade several pretty things, so, feel free to ask. :)
I think Thundurus and Tornadus were internet distributed, not through code.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello everybody,

I just wondered if some of you still had an/two European code(s) for one of the following events:
- Dialga and Palkia
- Xerneas and Yveltal
- Marshadow

Unfortunately, I lost all of them due to the fact I haven't been playing for months. I can trade several pretty things, so, feel free to ask. :)
Just regarding this, I'm very sure D+P have surely expired by now, and if you're hunting Marsh from last year, that one likely is gone too. I don't know XY, but they'd probably expire this or next month.

Depending on what natures/etc. you are looking for, I may be able to trade you some of these.

Just regarding this, I'm very sure D+P have surely expired by now, and if you're hunting Marsh from last year, that one likely is gone too. I don't know XY, but they'd probably expire this or next month.

Depending on what natures/etc. you are looking for, I may be able to trade you some of these.
Hi, I don't actually know when they will expire but I think it's kind of what you said. Anyway, I'd prefer to sr them on my own and eventually, in the case nobody has an extra code, I'll take them from somebody here. Thank you very much for the offer ;)

It's 60% to pass HA if male breeding with Ditto, or female breeding with a suitable male parent. Might that have been the problem, perhaps?

Either way, I can probably breed a Brave HA one for you sometime this weekend. Just remind me to do so.
A friendly reminder. I am continuing to try to breed it myself and will post again as soon as I get it.

A friendly reminder. I am continuing to try to breed it myself and will post again as soon as I get it.
Wow, so I checked Pikalytics and apparently careful is all the rage on icineroar, and guess what? I have 3 Intimidate careful littens, in regular pokeballs. If anyone wants any, let me know.

LF Facebook giveaway Kyogre.
If anybody can help me out I have put a Lvl 10 male Cutiefly on the GTS. IGN BBBrooksy.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
..I feel dumb. I had no idea that there was a Happy Hour Inkay -.-;

Is it possible for somone to trade this event Inkay with a jolly nature/Contrary please maybe? PM me if possible.

LF...my own Calm Regice. Some nice person cloned it for me but somehow I gave them all away or something. As I recall IVs are 31/0/31/30/31/31-perfect essentially, I'll use a bottle cap on the SpA. Also LF a Bold Cresselia-this gen w/ Hyper Training the main thing is 0 or very low atk, as far as I know IVs can't be fixed if you want them to be lower. Regice is more important to me though.

FT I have a few ok legendaries such as a Friend Ball Modest Reshiram, Adamant Regirock, Bold/Impish Uxie, etc. Mostly breeding projects would be better, my dex is full so I can get most things just not necessarily w/ HA unless you give me that first. PM me for more details if interested thx.

Last edited:
Anyone got a Hidden ability Swagsire? (Quagsire).

I need the egg moves - Recover & Stockpile as well.

If possible in a dive ball? Message me for possible trades? I've got HA mons and I can breed 5-6 IV pokés.

Hi! Can someone trade me the quiet kyogre from the giveaway here on smogon? Unfortunately I missed it, but I can give you some other pokemon from giveaways you might have lost or legendaries caught by myself (I'm only able to soft reset, so don't expect too much xD)

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Any good beast ball sprites suitable for a signature? I kinda made one but want to exhaust all other options first :)
This is what I used for my trade sheets way back, http://msikma.github.io/pokesprite/, although the sprite is somewhat run-of-the-mill.

Anyone got a Hidden ability Swagsire? (Quagsire).

I need the egg moves - Recover & Stockpile as well.

If possible in a dive ball? Message me for possible trades? I've got HA mons and I can breed 5-6 IV pokés.
I might have one somewhere, I'll take a look.

EDIT: I do have an HA Wooper, but it's in a Dream Ball. However, I can re-breed for you in Dive, although that may take a bit of time.

Hi! Can someone trade me the quiet kyogre from the giveaway here on smogon? Unfortunately I missed it, but I can give you some other pokemon from giveaways you might have lost or legendaries caught by myself (I'm only able to soft reset, so don't expect too much xD)
You mean the Modest one? We only did Modest recently. If you'd like that, deposit something on the GTS and VM the details; I'll send when I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)